Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
'79 27' rear bed
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just bot a '93 33' Breakaway and now want to sell old reliable. '79 27' full rear bed with 454. only 75K original. Upgraded newer refer-all new upholstery- oversized new water tank w/new pump. coated roof and no leaks-ac/dc tv w/vcr-all good tires w/2 spares & stainless covers-hitch,wired,w/brake controller and all set to tow-new air bags-all new disc brakes w/master cyl. She drives great and runs great and is ready to hit the road. We are asking $12,500 or offer. Thanks,
Call 360-262-9887 or email mooreacres@msn.com
Chehalis, WA

'93/94 33' Breakaway-5.9B 230 HP cummins-allison6spd MD3060

Posts: 39 | Location: Chehalis, WA. | Member Since: 01-31-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, dial-up users bewarned!

If it takes too long to view, go to http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s172/mooreacres_photos/

Posts: 45 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 03-19-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Now there's a coach that gets second looks for sure.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bowers:
Now there's a coach that gets second looks for sure.

As a 27 footer, it gets a third look from me. That is a lot of living space in twennysevin feet.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"Now there's a coach that gets second looks for sure."
To quote Cantinflas: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I like it.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
That is indeed a striking coach - and it looks more like a 30' due to the nice proportions and the paint scheme.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
There's the Craigslist ad:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/rvs/298621051.html

We've got bigger pictures Smiler

I sure hope you find her a good home, Darrell and Jeannie. Best of luck!

Posts: 45 | Location: Canada | Member Since: 03-19-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We are looking for our first Barth. We do not like birth control beds. Is that a full size rear bed? Would this make a good "first motor home"? We are in a travel trailer now. I have a good mechanical background but I am retired and I am not what I used to be. We will be leaving Florida for Banff in a few months. Your barth is located in WA? Your price does seem like a very reasonable way to get my first Barth. Fort Myers Jerry
jered1@comcast.net

posted Hide Post
quote:

Hi,
Yes,it is a full rear double bed. Not birth control. At 66, the wife and I are too young for that!!!!!
Thanks,
Darrell and Jeannie Moore

posted Hide Post
I just sold the Barth and it is going to have a new home in Woodburn, OR. as of today 4-9-07.
Thanks everyone for looking and responding and now I can get on with enjoying the new Barth.
Thanks again,
Darrell and Jeannie Moore