Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1990 Barth Regency 34
 Login now/Join our community

posted
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Motorhome is a 34'Regency built on a Gillig Chassis powered by a 3208 CAT Diesel Engine with a 4 speed Alison Transmission. It has a 7.5 Kilowatt Onan Diesel Generator, air brakes, air bag suspension, hydraulic leveling system and full Zip-Dee awnings, like new Bridgestone tires.

Inside features include Peninsula double pane windows, coran countertop and table, micro-convection, light grey leather upholstered sofa and chairs, large bathroom, large closets, queen size bed w/night stands & Amish oak cupboards around the ceiling, 2 TV'S, and 2 Duotherm air conditioners. Rear door access, hitch for tow vehicle. Stored in barn and maintained when not in use.

This coach has 35,000 original miles. Like new condition throughout. This is like buying a brand new Barth Regency (nearly $300,000 brand new) for $39,500 OBO. We are located in the Melbourne/Palm Bay area on the East coast of Florida, near the intersection of I-95.

Posts: 3 | Location: Grant, FL | Member Since: 09-29-2012Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I asked for some images - will post if/when I get them.

9005-0142-34RDG-C1

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Look at the low FMCA number - wow!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In response to the comment concerning the low FMCA number, when I was 5 (I am 54 now) my dad (who is 87 and owns this Barth)purchased a 1956 Flexy from Harrisburg PA and stripped and converted it to a beautiful coach called the "Rendevous". We went to many FMCA conventions and that bus initially wore the 491 tag! I sold that bus for them in 2005 for $8000 to a man from California. It still ran. My dad did the whole conversion himself by hand and it was gorgeous. He was a pilot in WWII and always maintained everything like it was an airplane. They purchased this Barth in 1994 and took several trips in it out west. Soon after that, my dad started to decline gradually with Alzheimer's and the bus was garaged and maintained until now. Now, it needs a new home and to go have some fun! It truly looks new.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the historical background information. It is always so interesting to read such stories. I infer that your father is the second owner, but has had the Barth since it was almost new. The part that is sad to read is the
quote:
Alzheimer's
must be heart-wrenching to see your father slowly loose his life, and his identity, that way.
Peace be with you.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted Hide Post
Is this a wide body (102") or a 96" wide also air suspension ?
Thanks

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It is standard (96") width.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
SOLD....Thank you for all the responses! My parent's 1990 Barth Regency drove out of the driveway with her new owner at the wheel last week, a result of this listing. We are so happy to see it headed for good times again Smiler. Congrats to the new owner, and may she serve you well!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Do the new owners have this website? I hope they keep us up to date on it's travels.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post