1991 30' Barth Breakaway Diesel Pusher
 Login now/Join our community

<dafast>
posted

Model: 30-BS-66B
Mileage: 87,750
Asking Price: $59,950.

See details, layout and photos at: http://www.ironjenny.com/IJAdBarth.html

Non-smoking owner - Purchased directly from Barth - Meticulously maintained.

Features:

Cummins Diesel Pusher - Aircraft Aluminum Constructed Body - 4KW Kohler Generator Leveling Jacks - Plush Interior - Sleeps 6 - Master queen, Double convertible couch, Double convertible dinette - Complete galley -Microwave/Covection Oven- Stainless gas stove- Full size tri-power Dometic Refrigerator Freezer - Large bath with full size shower - Dash A/C plus dual roof Air Conditioning - Dual ducted gas furnaces

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 16, 2004).]

Report This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi, it looks like you are missing the windshield wiper on the passengers side and also some damage on the passenger side bumper. Can you fill us in on that. By the way there is a new bumper available just like yours.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
<dafast>
posted
Dave, The shaft/bracket holding the right windshield wiper broke recently. We are currently trying to locate a replacement. The bumper has absolutely no damage, not even a scratch. I did re-look at the picture and noticed what appears to be a strange reflection giving the impression of damage. If you are interested I would be happy to send other pictures of the bumper showing its condition.

Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Thank you dafast for the photo, the bumper is indeed perfecto. This is a very nice looking coach. The paint job is amazing. I love the colors.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to compliment you on the detailed information included in the ad. You covered about every detail that should be listed.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Whats a 12v macerator?

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
A macerator is a "poop pumper" that turns black water into mush and pumps it through a garden hose rather than a big sewer pump. One of the big advantages is, (and why I have been thinking of it) you can park your coach next to your garage and empty your black water tank in the toilet in the house.

Now go eat dinner...

------------------

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

posted Hide Post
dave do you know low high value on this diesel breakaway?
thanks pat.

------------------

Posts: 48 | Location: gilroy ca | Member Since: 11-15-2003Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
They do not list a 1991 Breakaway like this one so I went to 1992 and the book is $31K-37K.

There have been coaches like this in the last couple years which have sold from $29-35K.

------------------

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
For what it's worth, I bought my 93 Breakaway one year ago and it is in show-room condition ( well..a 9.5) anyways for 42K.

I've since put new leather furniture and home theater in it and I KNOW I couldn't get what its worth in the book.

My adivse: use the book as a guide and make an offer you can live with.

NO it's not for sale......Yet.

PS, I'm very happy with what I paid for mine.

[This message has been edited by eric (edited February 21, 2004).]

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Report This Post