2 air conditioners
2 large closets
$22K OBO
Located in Indiana
260-786-3452
mvanmeter4@netzero.com

The following is a comprehensive Barth Coach Check List

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited May 17, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Our e-mail address is mvanmeter4@netzero.com. I must have typed it wrong when I sent it to Dave. Sorry

Posts: 24 | Location: Andrews, IN USA | Member Since: 09-03-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We have reduced the price to $18,000. It is also a 33ft

Cowboy

Posts: 24 | Location: Andrews, IN USA | Member Since: 09-03-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We had our coach on the auction block today and the top bid on only $12,500. I was quite upset. Naturally it did not sell as we have to have more that that. I spoke with the auctioneer afterwards and his daughter has a motor home a couple of years old with slides and he had to admit that ours was just as nice inside as hers.
Cowboy's wife

posted Hide Post
The coach sold today to Jimmy Todd from Auburn, IN. I gave them this website for any questions, comments, and anything else they need to know.

We loved the coach and hated giving it up.

Cowboy

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
It is always nice to know that someone sold a Barth, and someone bought a Barth. But the information would be more useful to forum members if we knew the selling price.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post