Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    "Dream Coach' 1994 30 foot, Breakaway CAT 250, Allison 5 Speed, L@@K 50K miles, $45K
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
"Dream Coach' 1994 30 foot, Breakaway CAT 250, Allison 5 Speed, L@@K 50K miles, $45K
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Danny Z, you know I respect your opinion to the max, however, Barth made of few of these blond babes and I love them. I guarentee that they are solid wood, (type unknown to me, Pecan?) and I love'em. How about this one?

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, you are SO RIGHT. The light colors really open it up, and I am sure that when anyone walks in they can see the QUALITY of the cabinets. To each his own, but there are always exceptions to the rule. Looks very nice, and I am a Walnut and Ebony lover. This coach AIN'T no cheap panel job.

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Report This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
This one is located in Prescott, AZ. It has 50 amp service, queen island bed, and a side radiator. This is the 1st Breakaway with a side rad that I've heard of. It sure makes it a lot easier for maintenance with belts and hoses. A comparable Country Coach 32' Allure is in the >$70k range and it's still a piece of fiberglass.

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
My most HUMBLE appologies!! That is one beautiful interior. The pix in the first post don't show it very clearly, just the color, which I still don't like. But then, how much weught does the opinion of someone with brick walls in their coach carry? My criticizm was totally uncalled for and I will try to think before I pound keys in the future.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
D.Z. don't apologize it isn't the same coach just the same colored woodwork. I should have made that clear.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 04, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just the same, it is a Barth and I'm sure it's quality woodwork, just not my style.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another comment from someone that
traveled the MH Coach builder circuit
in the 70's. We saw the light-colored
interiors in ths coaches built by the
California coach builders, Fleetwood,
Sportscoach, Open Road, etc., first.
It took about a year before the builders
in the rest of the country followed suit.

Jake Jacobson

Posts: 69 | Location: Harper Woods, MI, USA | Member Since: 05-06-2005Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Just got some new pictures, check it out THIS IS A GILLIG FULL AIR RIDE CHASSIS

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://photobucket.com/albums/v70/davebowers/1994%2030%20foot%20Breakaway/

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 06, 2005).]

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
This coach has been sold

[This message has been edited by Rusty (edited January 16, 2006).]

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of beeoh
posted Hide Post
Sorry boys, should have posted that we bought unit from Mr. Gould back in August/05. It now lives on sunny Vancouver Island in Canada. Believe me the pictures were very accurate, it is quite a nice Barth. We have had some very nice short trips so far and look forward to our retirement in a couple of years to spend more time on road. Heading to Vegas and points south during spring break in March. Also noticed a nice pix spread on our Barth in Dave's CD. Bob and Jan

------------------
Bob and Jan Orr
Canadian Barth owners
94 30ft. Breakaway

Posts: 196 | Location: Qualicum Beach,Vancouver Island | Member Since: 06-20-2005Report This Post