Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1992 30' Barth Breakawy
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Richard - Sorry I was not able to bid on your Breakaway, just not my time right now. I would really hate to see you pull the Banks Kit as it adds to the value and sellability of the coach. While you may not be able to recover the full cost of the installation, It should be worth leaving it in. As the "New" owners of the Vance '93 Breakaway have stated, they felt like it was somewhat underpowered.
I am still thinking . . .

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The couple of adjustments you talked about in your last post, one on boost being high, and operating temp being low, are you planning on performing these adjustments?

Posts: 3 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 08-05-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
OK Folks turn on your speakers and click on the screen, is this cool or what??

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
"Located in a galaxy far, far away..." Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Yes, there are about twelve choice, I knew I would hear the Star Wars thing from someone.

hehe Smiler

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bowers:
...is this cool or what??
Very cool indeed!

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
COOL

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

Posts: 47 | Location: nevada,tx,collin | Member Since: 09-11-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, too cool. You still da man! Smith

Posts: 17 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Member Since: 10-03-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants to know this Barth is still forsale !!!!

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

Posts: 47 | Location: nevada,tx,collin | Member Since: 09-11-2005Report This Post