Manual hydralic levelers
Power drivers seat
New Domestic 3804 delux refrigerator
Sky light
3 Exahaust vents
Has soft ceiling
Solid Cherry wood cabinets,doors and trim

Really nice quality workmanship
Interior is in good to excellent condition showing very little wear thru out with no stains, tears no pets and non smoker owners. Everything works as it should, lighting, gauges, water etc. There has never been any roof leaks, window seal leaks, flooding or fires. Same goes for exterior whick is also in very good condition. Exterior has only two small spots where paint has blistered. I've seen other Barths that have blistering all over the place. This trailer has been stored inside when not in use its entire life which may say why its in the condition it is. No cracked windows and all the seals look to be almost new. Overall in good condition.

Asking 28500.00 OBO
I would prefer emails with any questions
bigcat@dptexas.com
If you would prefer I can be reached on my cell phone 469-338-1724 leave a message and I'll return the call or try to anyhow.
I tried one picture and if it works I will be adding more. I can also send pictures if requested. Thank you Richard Bell

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

Posts: 47 | Location: nevada,tx,collin | Member Since: 09-11-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention the generator is a new honda 4110 gas. Runs quite and has no problem running everthing when all on at same time.
I'm selling this because I just inherted a Vectra and one has to go. I can't drive two at same time.

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

Posts: 47 | Location: nevada,tx,collin | Member Since: 09-11-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I will be putting this on a Ebay auction in a week or two. Wondering if anyone interested what maybe the best way to list, with or without a reserve ETC... ?

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigcat:
what maybe the best way to list, with or without a reserve ETC... ?

I can only speak for myself, but I never get interested in an item with a secret reserve until after the reserve is met. If the seller is not serious about his price, how can I be serious about buying? Pricing an item below the reserve is just a gimmick.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The function of the reserve is to protect the seller from having to sell at far below the value of the item.

You can always use a reserve and state at the top of your auction description, the amount of the reserve so your bidders will have some idea if they can afford your item.

I tend not to bid on items with a reserve if the seller refuses to disclose the amount of the reserve.

Rick

Posts: 23 | Location: Sunny, Rural Pace, FL across Escambia Bay from Pensacola | Member Since: 12-05-2003Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Barthbus:
The function of the reserve is to protect the seller from having to sell at far below the value of the item.

You can always use a reserve and state at the top of your auction description, the amount of the reserve so your bidders will have some idea if they can afford your item.

I tend not to bid on items with a reserve if the seller refuses to disclose the amount of the reserve.

Rick

Good point, Rick. My objections above were for secret reserves, and I have edited my post to reflect that. Most of the reserves I have seen are secrets. On a rare occasion, when REALLY interested, I will ask the seller what the reserve is, but they usually don't tell. I haven't kept records, but lots and lots of items with a secret reserve don't sell.

Now, what is the effective difference between a starting bid at the minimum selling price and a low starting price with a stated reserve at the minimum selling price? Is the second instance a marketing gimmick or what?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ebay screwed up years ago when they changed the rules on reserves. They realized they was losing millions on reserve auctions because people put high reserves and then sell it off line. The problem Ebay created was that the seller now has to pay the reserve up front whether the item meets reserve or not. They lost tons of sellers. In my opion they should have set it up to allow sellers to place reserves with no up front fee and if it did not reach it then at the end of the auction if seller and buyer would agree on the bid price then Ebay would collect thier fee from seller. The end result would be more sellers and less bargain hunters. Auction houses do that everyday. I think your both correct a reserve auction loses interested bidders. Sellers get the shaft on Ebay and if the big Boss Meg would open her eyes and change some rules Ebay would have tons more busness in the higher price items and probably put newspapers out of business.

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigcat:
I believe I will be putting this on a Ebay auction in a week or two.
And here it is, on Ebay.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
And now it's not...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
SORRY - I ran into some problems figuring out how to get the pictures loaded. Had to call and stop and relist it.

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
And now it's not...
And now it is listed again Ebay listing again

It looks like he's also selling a U-Haul car dolly.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am planning on dropping in and taking a look at this coach on Saturday. I plan on taking a few pictures and the "Checklist". If anybody is interested, I could forward my findings to them. I understand that there have been a few upgrades made since the posted pictures were made.

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Philipp2, sure would be interested. Looks like something affordable and appears to be in good condition. Worry a little about some of the up grades and who did them, what skill levels they posses. If you'd post what you find I'd appreciate it, along with any addition photo's, specially of the engine compartments for both gen set and engine. thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 08-05-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not take any additional photos as bigcat has added more to the posting and the MH was inside of a barn such that I could not back away to take any additional photos. The genset is mounted from below, so there is not much to see from above - just that it was a Honda. The owner has done a lot of work himself over the last year such as the Banks upgrade. Again, he has posted more photos of this installation and I did not ask for him to remove the bed. By the way, the outside temp was well over 100 degrees and the Barth was inside of a barn. He cranked up the coach air as well as the dash air and both seemed to work OK. He has bought a larger basement air unit with strip heaters, but it is still in the box. It does have solar panels for charging the batteries, but since it was inside, they were not operating. All of the woodwork is as nice as I have seen on any motorhome - solid cherry, with a beautiful finish. About the only thing that I saw that would be a negative would be: Pax side WS cracked; carpet dirty and needed either cleaning or replacing and the couch upholstry was a little dirty and needs either cleaning or replacing. (My wife did not like the color.) The Cummins diesel started up on first turn of the key and shows no sign of smoking. He has installed a couple of inverters that may or may not go with the sale. I did not get a look at the tires, but I understand that the coach has been stored inside, on jacks while not being driven. Outside paint looked 99.9% new (as usual). The LCD TV up front looks like a factory installation as it is a very close fit (and it worked). BTW, it has tank heaters on all water tanks. New refrig. . . . . .

Posts: 25 | Location: Grand Prairie TX USA | Member Since: 03-18-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Concerning the concern of question of the install of skill level . I have been an industrial electrical and mech. over 35 years. I have rebuilt numerous diesel and gas motors. I have also built from ground numerous street rods early fords. You name it my hands have been there and done that. My friend assisted me with this Banks insatll and he has been a Mercedes Diesel mech. for years. The boost runs now at 25 psi and still needs a little fine tuning at the actuator , stock boost from this motor 10 to 12 tops from start of install which is normal. The exhaust temp goes no higher than 9 under load. The engine temp runs around 180 and still needs to get up to at least 200 to 210. As stated numerous times this motor does not smoke period ( ZERO ). If a diesel smokes there is something wrong period. I'm thinking removing the Banks kit and putting this back to stock and relisting it back on Ebay later. So if there is any interest out there please respond as this is going back stock soon.

92 Barth 30' breakaway
5.9 Cummins
4 speed Allison
Dana 80
Basement Air