Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1989 Barth Regency 34ft
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of charlie
posted
I have decided to sell my Barth and would like to know how to place my ad on this website. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Mi and Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
the other guys/gals are more experienced as this , take a look at the coaches for sale/sightings sections of the forum for narrative suggestions.. There are photo post-it instructions also..

top thread in that forum:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/5621045161

I found one photo of your rig from a thread you did on Holding Tank Repair.. Your coach looks good from the 2008 photo..
http://i244.photobucket.com/al..._photos/charlie1.jpg

you listed your tag# as follows in that thread..
803-0117-34RDS-C1 dated 3/9/89 ... I think you need one more # in the 803 sequence..those are usually 4 numbers..

good luck..

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Probably 8803, the year the coach was built, making it a 1988, not 1989.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
cheers Cheers and thank you Mike W for the links above. Thumbs Up

The notes on this page outline information required for posting your BaRTH for sale on this website.

Please begin with a legible picture of your data tag sent to the photobucket address above.
I see the topic states the Barth as a 34 foot Barth. Your profile states a 38. The data tag will let us know.

Your previous picture looks more like a 34 footer.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie:
I have decided to sell my Barth and would like to know how to place my ad on this website. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Any interior pics? What sthe set up? Queen? Two twins?

Posts: 5 | Location: MO | Member Since: 07-19-2016Report This Post
Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post
sent photos to barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com then when going to Barthmobile Uploads I dont find my photos. When puchasing unit was told it was 38ft but later after visiting this site found out to look at tag and its really 34ft. Queen.
Tag 8903-0117-34RDS-C1

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Charlie, Could you give me a call at your earliest convenience?

Michael
423-215-7118

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have posted your picture in this topic thread.

Thank you again for taking the time to learn the picture posting procedure.

You need to post a price, or did I miss it somewhere. If you want ask Rusty or Bill to put the price in the topic header. We also need to know more information about your Barth.

Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post

Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post
New Price. Cummins 6CTA 8.3 liter less than 65k Onan gen with less than 800 hrs, allison trans. 4spd mt643, hydraulic leveling jacks, retrofitted hot water bypass to easily winterize, dual low-profile ac units,fresh interior, new stereo and speakers,upgraded aluminum wheels with newer michelin tires,corian counter tops thruout much more as this is the Regency. Have several people look and some offers but not sold so new asking price of $26900. Previous of $29900. Wife would like to do somethng else. New solar controller with panel putting out 3 amps on sunny day. Can be reached at 989-329-1916 call or text. Thanks Charlie. more pic available

posted Hide Post
Charlie, I snagged the tag from your bucket, so everyone here could see the information on it.

I do not yet see where your photos have made it to the bucket where The Barthmobile photos are stored.

Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post
Sorry Kevin. Must be more ways to add pics to forum from photobucket. Click on my tag and it will become a slide show. Thanks. Maybe Im still missing something. Let me know

Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post
interior picture

Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post

Picture of charlie
posted Hide Post