1986 Barth 28 ft, Coach Blue, 76,000 miles, $18.5 obo, 404-483-2708

454 chevy
new interior, 7K generator , tv, cherry cabinets, full bath, twin beds,

Ron Howe
Woodstock, Ga. 30188
Cell PH: 404-483-2708
Email: kb4rqm@bellsouth.net

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
That one was on RVTraderOnline for a number of months - it looks quite nice. If it's still around in April when I'm up that way, I may go look at it for Barthmobile forum's members.

------------------
Rusty

StaRV II, '94 28' Breakaway, 6.5L TD
2 Not-spoiled Golden Retrievers.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Ron's Barth was the first one I ever rode in. My wife and I went down there last spring. The interior has been completely redone and the pictures don't do it justice. The paint is excellent. This is a very nice coach. If it had been for sale at this price last Spring, I would have bought it instead of the 85 Regal I got in Arizona. It may not have the headers and some of the other mechanical goodies I have on mine, but the paint job alone is worth the difference.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Ron I would love to see photos of the inside as well.. We appear tp have the exact same unit down to the paint...
except your paint and bumpers look shinnier than mine..what do you use and how did you did you do it...
any factory info on your unit I would love to get copies of... More than willing to pay for you time and costs just let me know..
it is a great unit I am super pleased with mine..
john Reilly

John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here for more photos.

BTW, I'll be in the Atlanta area April 24-25, and can swing out and lok at this one if anyone need it.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I am sorry about the missing interior photos, Ron sent them to me which I promptly saved in a special folder....that I lost..until tonight....here they are

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post