Notify
Tools
CA: 1970 barth motorhome
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09
Picture of Steve Sorrentino
posted
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Due to changes in our family dynamics (little Kleo Bella Sorrentino) My wife and I have decided to sell our classic 1970 24' Barth motorhome.You will not find a better example of a original condition coach of this era. Original mileage is just over 28,000.We have gone through all her house functions as well as mechanical to prepare for long distance travel and usage. Work performed but not limited to. Mechanical: Six new radial tires,All new belts and hoses,complete tune up including plugs,wires,distributor components, air and fuel filter, flush radiator and replace thermostat. Alignment and inspection of all steering components,lube chassis and service transmission. House has new fantastic fan, new water heater and new shurflow water pump. Motorhome has a 350 motor and a turbo 400 transmission. Fuel consumption is a average 11 to 12 miles per gallon. Motorhome is located in Northern California and has always been garaged.(Originally from Ohio) Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Slideshow Is Located Here

Individual Images Located Here

Asking price is $8000 (Open to reasonable offers)
Steve Sorrentino (xxx) xxx-xxxx

With notice, I would be willing to pick up a potential purchaser from our local airport, about 65 miles away. - The airport code is SMF: Sacramento International Airport

Posts: 60 | Location: Grass Valley CA. | Member Since: 07-24-2009Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

This coach has been SOLD!!! Congrats Steve!!!
quote:
Sold the Barth to a fellow up in Oregon... Thanks so much for all your help Bill.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post