Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1991 Barth Regal custom coach
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello all

It’s been a long time since I have been to Barth mobile.

I have all the specs, details build sheet EVERYTHING for this coach. We are the second owners. It has 33,000 miles was just inspected three weeks ago and everything on the coach works. My husband was a fanatic about this coach and took great pride in it. The coach will be for sale and all its contents. This is turn key ready. It needs nothing.

Kind regards,

Wendy Hamer
Hanover PA 17331

1991 33ft Regal 460 Deere

Posts: 19 | Location: Hanover, PA | Member Since: 03-27-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
http://s318.photobucket.com/us...w/BARTH%20for%20sale

Hello all.

I have been to get some questions on the Barth. I have lots of pictures I can post. The Barth is 100% ready, was just inspected 3 weeks ago. Tires are 3-4 years old with less then 600 miles on them. Everything works include the leveling system. My husband by trade was a welder, fabricator, painter and over all meticulous about this coach (see his other toy a custom 1967 pro street Mustang, his first car. Everything was custom and 100% his efforts...he was that kind of man). I will repeat again, this is a hospitality coach. There is no full time bed room. We pulled out the six foot couch each night and made it in to a double bed. We did not mind as we got 33’ of living space in return.

The coach is VERY open. You can see from the bathroom to the driver’s seat. The coach was stored in a climate controlled building the first 14 years and we have it on a 46’ cement pad in the shade and protected. I can say enough how nice this Barth is. The Zip Dee awning was new 10 years ago, full security system, under couch safe box, LARGE storage compartments, two furnaces, two AC’s climate controlled. Built in ice maker. Large pantry and two huge closets. The wood is walnut, the counter top is white Corian, the fabrics are all custom…not standard Barth fabrics.

I am asking $30,000 OBO and that includes everything. You could drive off and use it tonight. Fully stocked kitchen utensil, 50 amp power cords everything, chairs, Zip Dee mat.

Thanks for your interest.

posted Hide Post
Hello All,

I have had a few nibbles and questions.

If anyone needs more information let me know.

Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Hello all!

Just wanted to follow up as the Barth has been re-listed on EBay at a reduced price. My hopes are to get it sold before winter sets in. This is such a wonderful; well cared for coach I want it to be enjoyed by new owners who truly appreciate the quality of a Barth.

I also thought it was worth mentioning, while this is a hospitality coach, we camped weeks at a time while at bluegrass festivals and campgrounds. We even dry camped several times and it always performed like a champ. The generator is powerful and could keep both AC’s running and well cooled in 90 degrees with high humidity. The large pull out sofa makes a double bed that a person 6’ 2” can comfortablely sleep in. We made the bed with an Aero bed air mattress (which comes with the coach) and was very comfortable. We rationalized we gave up 8’ of length for a bedroom in exchange for abundant living space. This coach feels like and functions like a 40’ coach with the huge lounge and entertainment area. Making up the bed each night was a non-issue for the luxury, quality and comfort this Barth provided.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions.

Kind regards…Wendy

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
ebay linkie

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
When I first talked to Wendy about this coach she was in the 30G range. Although I wished she could have sold it for that I felt 15G was more in line with the market. Seams after 2008 the market price fell about 50%. It does seam that the market prices are holding steady and maybe even heading a little north.

I Know that a few years ago a friend bought a 91 28' on a JD chassis with about 40k that was in about the same condition for about 11G. Had Alcola Wheels, but did need tires. I think that at this price someone would be getting what they paid for.

Good luck on the sale.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wendy,
Please email at john@althafastener.com as I would be interested in your Barth.
John
850-762-2179

Posts: 2 | Location: altha, florida | Member Since: 08-24-2014Report This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Is there a kitchen stove in this Barth? I only see a microwave.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sale Pending...thanks all!!! Smiler

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Good luck Lonnie, this is one fine coach.

Smiler Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in this Barth if still available - jaddison14@cfl.rr.com, or 407-637-5311.

Posts: 8 | Location: central Florida | Member Since: 11-02-2014Report This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forums!

The coach is sale-pending.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Indeed. That's why I don't move a thread to "Barth Coaches Sold" until the deal is done.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

posted Hide Post
Yes…please do not mark it as sold just yet. My first pending sale has fallen through.

The coach remains for sale as of 11/3 at 5:00 am EST.

Thanks for all the kind words and warm fuzzies everyone…much appreciated.

Picture of davebabe
posted Hide Post
quote:
q4mjg-4644680326

Hello. You dont mention Price $$ or include any photos . I am interested in purchasing a Barth Rv. please let me know.

'dfrancis123@gmail.com"

Posts: 10 | Location: north carolina | Member Since: 08-23-2014Report This Post