Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    FL. 1992 Barth Breakaway - 30 foot - Mid Coach Entry

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
FL. 1992 Barth Breakaway - 30 foot - Mid Coach Entry
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1992 Barth Breakaway - 30 ft. - 190 Cummings Turbo, Sparten Chassis, Allison Transmission, only the best in this coach. Georgeous interior - bookmatched cabinetry, tile floor in kitchen and bath, leather sofas. Must see! Only has 48,761 original miles - just broken in! This coach was orginally purchased by a gentleman in Idaho. As a result he had an intertherm heating system, a propane heating system, a front under couch electric heater and an off the engine heating system installed. Of course it has double pane windows and 2 air conditioners. Another custom feature is the J couch as well as the beautiful tile floor in kitchen. Has washer dryer hook up capability in hall closet area and new refrigerator. New Bilstein shocks in front. New back-up camera on order. Kohler 7000 generator with 243 hours. Leveling jacks. Has the large porch awning plus smaller ones on the 4 large windows - all roll up into metal sleeve protective covering. Real nice coach.
Price reduction 6/13: $45,000 Reduced to $33,000
Call Bob Pennock, xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Coach located on our property in Clearwater, Florida.

COACH HAS SOLD

Posts: 2 | Location: Clearwater, Florida | Member Since: 01-29-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Interior pictures would help a lot! Heating system sounds interesting, I assume it is a 4 speed trans?

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Is this the one that has 2 couches facing each other in the living area at the front? It was advertised somewhere else a while ago with some interior shots and made me wonder where you would eat. The 2nd couch took the place of the swivel chairs and folding table.
I haven't heard of a Breakaway with dual pane windows before either. Did they come that way?
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Seems like I recall a very neat form to be used by sellers that helps answer most questions. Wonder where that is posted, maybe on Barthmobile.com?
Why don't sellers use it or maybe it is not fun to fill in all the blanks that indicate things buyers want to know?

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
I believe Breakaways did come with daul pane windows, mine has them.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Everything on a Barth is basically custom. If you wanted thermopane windows you could have them, I don't think they were standard however.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
hi iwould like to see pictures of the interior also is this possible?FIRMBEAR

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Smilerhi,just wanted to complement you on a fine looking coach.....i have been looking for a 30ft
regency for some time,but your breakway is impressive looking.we will consider it and if we
come to a decision i will contact you by phone.again thanks for the pictures....firmbear

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I shouldn't say anything but this is a free thought website. A very nice '92 sold on Ebay recently for $27K, book high is $24K as of last years book. Most recent is $23.5K high. Unless this coach has around 40 ounces of gold under the bed...well you know what I mean...

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
We met with the owner last week and toured the coach. It is really, really nice both inside and out. It has had the folding table and barrel chairs replaced with another sofa. Apparently they use a folding table in he aisle for meals.
It has 3 heating systems and dual pane windows for cold weather use.
The tires are a little worn and may need replacing at some time.
We didn't drive it but I'm sure it has been well mintained.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Pennock:
Reduced from $45,000 to $35,000 See Florida coaches for sale. Very nice coach see comments!!! Call Bob (727) 441-1475 2-23-09
Removed duplicate thread and inserted this quote into original post.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
hi,good looking coach but underpowered for me.can this engine hp be increased as I need to tow 5000 lbs.also how many gears in transmission and can the trans.take more hp.

Posts: 7 | Location: victoria,b.c.canada | Member Since: 04-15-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this Barth still available? Thanks.

Dick and Mary Brown
Chambersburg, PA
rbrown740@comcast.net

In search of a vintage Barth.

Posts: 8 | Location: Chambersburg, PA | Member Since: 10-24-2007Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
THIS COACH HAS SOLD!!!
quote:
Reported By: Bob Pennock at 2009-09-25 13:15:37
"I have sold this Barth in Sept. 2009 and would like this moved to the sold section."
Congratulation Bob!!! Post has been moved to the Sold Section.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post