Notify
Tools
'93 Barth Breakaway 33' - Michigan $24,500
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted
Hi Gang,

Barb and I have decided to sell our 1993 Breakaway. It's been a great ride and we'll miss the Getogethers and the great friends we've met along the way. But this kid ain't getting any younger and we feel it's the younger crowd who can properly wring it out. It certainly has plenty of life left, for we've had it professionally maintained ever since we've owned it.

It spent its earlier life in Georgia before coming here to Michigan six years ago, and because we've stored it every winter, it's never seen any snow (more specifically salty roads).

Interested? Send me an email (loucommish@gmail.com) and I'll call you.

Lou & Barb

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Lou, Jane and I will be thru MI sometime this summer to visit my brother in Howell. If you you will be there we could stop by for a visit.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
By all means, Ed. I would be disappointed if I'd heard you went by without stopping. Just give us a day or two to pull up our socks and c'mon over. Hookups await.

It will be good to see you and Jane again!

Lou

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Lou, why don't you post a price here with your heads up. Back in the day when I worked in a grocery store, if a product display sign was not on the display, not one item would sell. Do you have an asking price you will post for our members? Big Grin

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Will do so soon, Kev. Just need to get my ducks in a row. Y'know, data tag and everything.

posted Hide Post
WOW that was a quick reply, for a 60 year old fart member. So I am a week or two off. Thanks for the quick response. You have a sought after BaRTH. Hope you and Barb are doing magically good.
CHEERS,
Kevin

posted Hide Post
This Barth looks like it was preserved in a museum with moth balls. Ready for your fun and enjoyment.

posted Hide Post
Lou I saw your photos in the folder that Bill NY created for you. Here is a slide show for our members.

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Cool, or "Kewl" as Rusty would say.

Now: How do I link into it with a "for sale" post?

posted Hide Post
Just change the topic in your first post from heads UP to Lou and Barb's BARTH FOR SALE. I will ask someone to move it to Barth coaches for sale. I will also ask Bill NY to delete the duplicate photos in photobucket. A few of you photos are small, but I do not think Bill NY can correct the size you sent. It was the size that your camera was set at when you photographed a few of the pictures.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Done been moved - now all we need is a price and the data tag...

BTW, Nick Cagle and I did the pre-delivery inspection on this coach, and there were just no issues. Owner before Lou also kept the coach covered (hangared), so most of its life has been indoors

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
...the data tag...
It will show up in the slide show shortly. Like most folks claim there is not a data tag in my Barth, but the data tag is hidden by the curtain. I walked Lou thru the detective process of finding his hidden tag.

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
You'd think by now I should have been able to find this by myself, but there it was, on the wall, under the left (anchor) end where the curtain doesn't move, even when you lift it up. Embarrassing.

Thanks to Kevin, Rusty, Bill Nap and Nick Cagle for all the help. You guys are the best.

Lou

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lou:

Thanks to Kevin, Rusty, Bill Nap and Nick Cagle for all the help. You guys are the best. Lou

You are welcome Lou. I am here to help.
Just so everyone knows what the Data Tag looks like, I will post it for all to see.

Thumbs Up cheers It sure is a good looking BaRTH! cheers Thumbs Up

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Just to update our posts, we will consider reasonable offers before we pack our coach away in October. Once it's there it won't be available until some time in March next year.

Lou