Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Wonderful 1975 Barth 22' Class C for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have my 1975 22' Classic motorcoach for sale. I hate to part with it but the time has come. It is in good/great condition as I've lived in it for the last 3 years. What doesn't work? The onan generator that was fine, had the wiring harness chewed last year by mice, I'm sure separating the wires and liquid electrical tape will work. The main battery for the generator is bad and gone. Tires back are good, fronts are dry rotted, i aired them up and drove it 50 miles down to the campground 3 months ago. Slow leak on drivers side. Old water damage on ceiling, new roof sealed it 5 years ago.

The good, had to replace the old lime green shag carpet with a beautiful Pergo floor in the living area. New roof with full scrape off and 5x coating t years ago. New coax cables for dvd and tv. Bathroom has been redone and fully working. New toilet as old finally dry rotted to death. Plumbing updates as needed. Great water heater.
Contact me at (937) 286-7477 (text only) for pics, i can't find out how to add here....
As a classic and heirloom I'm going to start at $5k but open to negotiate, extremely limited on trades but will listen, the original book from owners and trips to date is included..

Posts: 3 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 03-18-2020Report This Post
posted Hide Post
It is cross listed on Craigslist with pictures.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/...stom/7105065688.html

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Barth. Good luck with your sale. Here are a couple of the photos:

Thanks for the data tag:

BTW it is not stainless steel, it is made of aluminum.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5167 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
I thought this looked shorter than 22'. Data tag shows it as a 19'.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M. Garey:
It is cross listed on Craigslist with pictures.

https://dayton.craigslist.org/...stom/7105065688.html

have my 1975 22' Classic motorcoach for sale.

I apologize but with questions asked am updating for full information.

I hate to part with it but the time has come. It is in good/great condition as I've lived in it for the last 3 years.

What doesn't work? Needs access panel in shower cut and resealed. The onan generator that was fine, had the wiring harness chewed last year by mice, I'm sure separating the wires and liquid electrical tape will work. The main battery for the generator is bad and gone. Tires back are good, fronts are dry rotted (9.50R16.5 LT/MS), I aired them up and drove it 50 miles down to the campground 3 months ago. Slow leak on drivers side. Old water damage on ceiling, new roof sealed it 5 years ago. The awning needs sewed on a seam from hail or replaced.

The good, had to replace the old lime green shag carpet with a beautiful Pergo floor in the living area. Fridge, microwave, water heater, on board water pump for water storage, furnace and stove/oven. New roof with full scrape off and 5x coating 5 years ago. New coax cables for dvd and tv. Bathroom has been redone and fully working, needs access panel replaced as in pic. New toilet as old finally dry rotted to death. Plumbing updates as needed. The transmission was fully rebuilt 8 years ago due to sitting.

As a classic and heirloom I'm going to start at $5k but open to negotiate, extremely limited on trades but will listen, the original book from owners and trips to date is included..
Contact me at (937) 286-7477 (text only)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for your interest. The unit has sold.