Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Howdy. '76 Barth 21' for Sale, Bellevue, WA
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Barth_Vader
posted Hide Post
I really would like a rear bedroom model, but I guess i could rearrange it. Wife will love it if I buy another project. Big Grin Rebuilding my first car (74nova), always fiddling with my 97 ford diesel, this is just what I need! Is it still available?

Posts: 48 | Location: austin tx | Member Since: 07-15-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sir,

It still is available, and the buyer I thought I had line up has not gotten back to me. If you are still interested, please drop me a line.

Geoff

Posts: 11 | Location: Duvall Washington | Member Since: 06-29-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geoff_Keyes:
Sir,

It still is available, and the buyer I thought I had line up has not gotten back to me. If you are still interested, please drop me a line.

Geoff

Just joined the forum and noticed you still had the 21' for sale. Did you set a price for it? I live in MA but am looking for that exact size for a project I want to do. You can message me directly if you want.

Paul

Posts: 3 | Location: Newton, MA | Member Since: 08-18-2014Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted Hide Post
I live nearby and would be happy to give it a look, with my non-mechanic's eye. I can take and send photos too.

Posts: 39 | Location: Seattle, WA | Member Since: 09-16-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Still for sale. $3500 is what we're asking.

Geoff

Posts: 11 | Location: Duvall Washington | Member Since: 06-29-2014Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/10
Picture of Reado
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in this Barth.
I have a '19 Barth that I've been intending to restore. I've put a lot of money into the motor and chassis. New carb, electronic distributor, new gas tank, all new brakes, etc.
Unfortunately, I just can't seem to find the time to do the interior work. So, I'd like to have a Barth that's functional ( with some maintenance).
That's why I'm interested.
It's a little ironic that, I probably have the ideal Barth for pnello!
There's a deal in here somewhere!
Anyways, Geoff, if mr pnello decides not purchase your Barth, I would be interested.....thanks
Read Smith in Agassiz BC.

Posts: 60 | Location: Agassiz, BC Canada | Member Since: 07-19-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Reado,

It's for sale, and the first person that gives me money, get's to take it home. If you are serious, please come and take it off my hands. I was told by another BC resident that he couldn't get it into Canada because of some government reg, but that may have been just him backing out, but you might want to check.

Geoff

posted Hide Post
The Barth has moved onto it's new home in California. Thanks to everyone who posted and helped get it sold.

Geoff