Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1990 Barth Regency 32'- $20500 (Saint Robert)

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1990 Barth Regency 32'- $20500 (Saint Robert)
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
This is a 32 foot Barth wide body Diesel Pusher motorhome in great condition with aluminum framing and siding.
It has a Cummins 240 HP motor with an Allison transmission. It averages around 9.5 miles per gallon towing my Mazda III.

See pics
It has a reupholstered couch that makes into a bed, new stainless steel dometic 2-way refrigerator with ice maker, new dometic air conditioner, new exhaust system, new head gasket on motor, new wheel bearings on rear axle, new air compressor, new microwave, new qwiki steps, tires in good shape, 32 inch flat LED TV up front with sound bar, nice swivel rocker recliner, LED flat screen in bed room, wired for satellite TV, cruise control, installed wood grain vinyl floor planks throughout, new toilet, replaced all lights with LEDs, and put on new shocks last year.
This is a great coach and is ready to go anywhere in the country.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
That Barth belongs to Fred and Cindy. That is Fred's phone number

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred and Cindy's Barth pictured below.

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Yes... it is our coach, Fred and Cindy. Thanks Kevin for your great assistance in getting this posted. With mixed emotions, I am selling my 32 foot Barth wide body Diesel Pusher motorhome. Is is in great condition and as you may already know it has all aluminum framing and siding. It has a Cummins 240 HP motor with an Allison transmission with 130,000 miles on it which is low miles for a diesel. It has been well taken care of with regular maintenance and covered under a shelter for the five years I have owned it. It averages around 9.5 miles per gallon towing my Mazda III. As an update from the Craigslist listing... Since purchasing it in 2012, the following applies: It has a reupholstered couch that makes into a bed, new blinds throughout, new stainless steel dometic 2-way refrigerator with ice maker, new dometic air conditioner, new exhaust system, new head gasket on motor, new wheel bearings on rear axle, new air compressor, new microwave, new qwiki steps, tires in good shape, 32 inch flat LED TV up front with sound bar, nice swivel rocker recliner, LED flat screen in bed room, wired for satellite TV, cruise control, installed new wood grain vinyl floor planks throughout, new toilet, replaced all lights with LEDs, put on new shocks last year, and just had the levelers repaired at the HWH factory in Iowa. Priced at $20,500 OBO. This is a great coach and is ready to go anywhere in the country.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Barth.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
This is a nice coach. It would seem the closest you can get to a drive-away coach. Lots of good maintenance and new stuff. This seems a reasonable price considering the numerous upgrades.

Come on all you Barth buyers, check this one out. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Wish I could Tin Foil Hat Club Just not in a fixed income budget. Plus, it's too tall for my garage. Old Blue fit just barely.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/16
Picture of Kirk & Elise
posted Hide Post
Yes, this indeed is a very nice coach. I spoke with Fred about it, considering an upgrade from our 22', but it just isn't in the cards for us at this time. Fred is very knowledgeable about the coach, especially all the maintenance and upgrades he has seen it through. My personal take is that Fred epitomizes what a Barth enthusiast is all about and if things were different for me at this time, I'd have been advertising my 22' toaster instead of seeing this one up for sale. Kirk

1989 22' Regal

Posts: 183 | Location: Northwestern PA | Member Since: 06-14-2012Report This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Our Barth sold today to a nice couple from Arkansas. Thanks to all who commented and had an interest. We loved our Barth but we are now hitting the road with our newer Beaver Patriot Thunder 455. See you on the road!

4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Well, I did not expect to get my asking price, but went down a little bit lower than I wanted to. There were some nitnoid issues and some front end issues too but nothing really major. I took his offer at $17,500, wire directly to my account before letting him take it. We now own a 2002 Beaver Patriot Thunder 455 HP, CAT and got it well below book value from a private seller. It was a bit sad to see the Barth go but I believe he will take good care of it. We enjoyed the Barth tremendously and enjoyed knowing you guys on the forum. Take care and hope to see you down the road.

4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

posted Hide Post
cheers Superman Thank you Fred for Computer posting your sale price. I have not seen your Barth since 2014. From what I saw then and the recent pictures, the buyer got a nice coach.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
That buyer got a really good deal IMHO. That is a nice driveaway coach with no major issues. Rare to find good drivers that are not ongoing projects.

Enjoy that new coach! Be careful first driving... taller, wider, longer but you'll get used to it. Thumbs Up

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Fred & Cindy, We sure would like to hear about your 2002 Beaver Patriot Thunder 455 HP, CAT in this post. Please check in from time to time. You are welcome to bring your Beaver to a Barth event as long as coach tours are still only a nickel.
If you have any questions you think a Barth member would know the answer to please start a topic here.

Happy trails