Barthmobile Portal
40ft Barth diesel pusher $25000 REDUCED

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6441087061/m/5493925197

05-19-2018, 02:15 PM
Jeremy and Tabitha Larue
40ft Barth diesel pusher $25000 REDUCED
I have a 1988 40 foot Barth Diesel pusher with 7.5 KW Onan generator also diesel. It has a turbocharged Catapillar engine with Allison transmission (all mechanical no computers). We changed all belts, hoses, alternator,air dryer the fluids were all changed the oil and transmission fluids were changed less than 500 miles ago along with the fuel filters . The radiator has brand new cat coolant ready for winter. The coach has 61,000 miles of pure happiness. We had extreme RV replace and install all hardwood floors from front to rear textured walls two brand new air conditioners ,new refrigerator , three internal propane heaters ,three flatscreen TVs that fall out of the ceiling one in the living room ,bedroom ,and bathroom yes I said bathroom. Ceramic toilet. Instant hot water (propane). LED lighting on the front of the coach to help see on those dark night. Replace the fabric on the DZ awning and install led track lighting down the side of the coach for outside lighting. All new shocks and Hinges inside the coach for the 500 million Cabinets it has. Tires were replaced three years ago on the polished aluminum rims. We have added a steering plus system to the coach and all brakes are at 80%. The only reason I’m selling the coach is to buy an airplane. I would have no problem driving cross country with this coach today at drives like a dream . None of that blow me all over the road like the new coaches even semi trucks don’t move this one. Set the cruise two fingers on the wheel and ride out. My phone number is 863-634-7708 or email me at totalroadsideservices@Hotmail.com . I have tons of pictures but can’t figure out how to load him we even have a video[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]
05-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Kevin
Thumbs Up Thank you for offering your Barth to our members.
Thumbs Up Thank you for posting good contact information and an asking price.
Your Barth sounds great. Is there any chance we could get the data tag number? I am wondering if is it in our list. Good luck with your sale.
05-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Jeremy and Tabitha Larue
Reduced again 24,999
07-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Dave Ray
Any updates here?
Has this been sold?
Thanks
07-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Mogan David
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Ray:
Any updates here?
Has this been sold?
Thanks

I urge you to contact the seller directly, via the email and/or phone no. provided a year ago.
07-04-2019, 10:55 AM
MWrench
quote:
I urge you to contact the seller directly, via the email and/or phone no. provided a year ago.

I just talked to Jeremy, he sold his Barth was sold 3 months ago. I will be in contact with new owners soon.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater