Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Back for sale once again!

????
previous post said you'd been paid in full

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is correct. And if you read my post "back for sale again" you will see that I am helping the gentlemen that purchased it from me to resell it, as he has determined that this is more than he is ready for. He never had anything bigger than a pick up truck. And never had any type of RV. It never left my back yard! In fact, the title is still in my name. Before he even took possession he has asked me to sell it...again.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
As the saying goes "You're a good man, Charlie Brown".
It is really good of you, Bruce, to show the gentleman that kind of grace. Hopefully, the Barth will not be in your driveway too much longer.
I can relate to the buyer's plight. When I bought the class c in Florida and tried to drive it to Tennessee, I realized my 80 year old nerves were not up to the task. I asked the seller if I could leave it in his driveway until I made other arrangements. I had paid him full price in cash. You would have thought I had asked him to burn his house down. Fortunately, my son-in-law met me in Florida a couple of weeks later and the two of us drove it to TN. A rather humbling and sad experience depending on how you looked at it.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a deposit on the coach. This should be a done deal by the weekend. I will definitely turn the new owners onto Barthmobile. EVERY Barth owner should belong...and even some of us "past owners"!!!

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen

posted Hide Post
Well, sold our coach for the 3rd time. This time it is a done deal. I have told Mo, the new owner, to come sign up on Barthmobile because this site is the very best for friendship and support.
We have certainly enjoyed our time owning two different Barth coaches. And now they are both still close by where we know the current owners are, or will be, enjoying them. And we are still going to stay as part of Barthmobile, though we may own "one of them others". We appreciate all that have helped us through our ownership and look forward to meeting up at a Barth GTG somewhere down the road.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen