Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1987 Barth Regal Special Edition
 Login now/Join our community

posted
$10,000.00 Well built custom motorhome. Aluminum framing & paneling, new tires, new batteries and many extra custom features. Queen/Full bed, cherry wood cabinets, couch (pulls out to a bed), 2 swivel chairs, bar, dinette, automatic levelers, 2 closets, sleeps four. Lots of storage. 1 large awning, 3 small window awnings. Have all maintenance records, electrical diagrams, mechanical manuals, chasis manual & other references. 454 Chevy motor, all original. NADA value approximately $20,000.00. Could use exterior paint and minimal mechanical maintenance. We are only second owner. Great opportunity for a well built motorhome. Located in California. 805-xxx-xxxx

[This coach is sold... Bill N.Y.]

Posts: 2 | Location: California | Member Since: 05-14-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Hey Jason, that is a great looking coach from the outside. Where in the U.S. are you located? Do you have any interior photos?

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Jason, you've come to the right place to show this coach,as a lot of folks have recently joined up with the intent of buying a Barth. Yours looks great from what we can see, and some interior shots would help a bunch. Most of here know about the great cabinetry and overall quality so the major concerns would be things like AC, Fridge, Water system, Tire condition,
i.e., things not directly related to the coach being a Barth. The guys will have plenty to add to my inquiries, but I maybe gave you an idea of what you've gotten yourself into around here. Good luck and tell your buyer about this site.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Please disclose the loction of the coach.
and how about a phone number,
thank you! I am trying to find a barth close to Tennessee.
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Dewett:
$19,000.00 Well built custom motorhome. Aluminum framing & paneling, new tires, new batteries and many extra custom features. Queen/Full bed, cherry wood cabinets, couch (pulls out to a bed), 2 swivel chairs, bar, dinette, automatic levelers, 2 closets, sleeps four. Lots of storage. 1 large awning, 3 small window awnings. Have all maintenance records, electrical diagrams, mechanical manuals, chasis manual & other references. 454 Chevy motor, all original. NADA value approximately $20,000.00. Could use exterior paint and minimal mechanical maintenance. We are only second owner. Great opportunity for a well built motorhome.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Dale, check out the thread here regarding an '89 Regal in Indianapolis.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottydl:
Hey Jason, that is a great looking coach from the outside. Where in the U.S. are you located? Do you have any interior photos?
The coach is located in Santa Barbara County California. I made a photo album with pictures for you to look at. I'm not sure how to add more than one picture to the ad. Photo Album is under 1987 Barth Regal.

Posts: 2 | Location: California | Member Since: 05-14-2007Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Was contacted by the seller. This coach has been sold.

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post