Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway Price reduced $19,999 mnhunter@yahoo.com
Page 1 2 3 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway Price reduced $19,999 mnhunter@yahoo.com
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Don't tell anyone Hide I found the secret. Send them to Photobucket one at a time and do it in the middle of the night. Go to bed Sleeping if they have not showed up. If they don't show up right away,check later on your schudule.

Don't let the ads get you down Thumbs Down Violence

Sleeping Your secret is good with me and our 4004 members. Some of which are pushing up daisies. May they rest in peace.
Photobucket may have hoodwinked us but it still cost less than what I tip the barista for coffee at the coffee shop.
Good luck with your sale Dana. Good luck to the frugal Barth purveyors that are searching for that special Barth. You may have found it. cheers
Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Don't snooze or you will looze it.Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Does your Barth have a propane water heater or has it been updated to propane/electric?

Also does it have cruise control?

How much propane do you use when running the AC's off the generator.

Have the bumpers always been white or did someone paint over the aluminum finish. Asking because the paint appears worn or stained in the some of pictures.

Dana, still trying to find a solution.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Jim,
It is the original water heater. It is propane but it has an electric rod that is threaded into the drain hole. We have only used the propane very little. I have never run out of hot water. The rod is 110 and plugs in at the base of the bed.

Yes it has cruise. Not original. It works great. not sure of make without going thru the paperwork. It is the reason for one tail light being still normal and not LED. The cruise will not work if they are all LED. Everyone who has done the LED conversion has done something to keep their Cruise working. It was the easiest fix for me.

I have not ever paid attention to the propane usage while running. Most of the time we don't need to run the generator because I like running early and late because of less traffic. I know I don't fill often.

Bumpers good question. I never asked the PO why they were white and a little blotchy. That is one thing I was going to investigate at some point. I assume they are chrome underneath the paint. Not sure why they were painted. I don't believe I have seen another one with painted bumper. Didn't know if that went with the Aristocrat change??? Best answer I can give. I don't know.

As I have stated I am being as transparent as possible I don't want any surprises. Good Questions!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Your coach is a gem. A true driveaway with lots of new stuff. I am surprised it isn't gone by now.

We see a lot of coaches come and go but yours is surely above average and I think it is priced fairly. I suspect your remote location may keep you out of the mainstream market.

Hang in there, it will be a keeper for someone soon! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Dana that is a STEAL for your coach. I am surprised and disappointed it hasn't sold yet. This is the best deal I have seen on a coach in years. Good luck.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
There are several nice turnkey Barth coaches for sale presently. Buyers, and wanna be campers, quit trying to beat up the sellers and make your move. I have seen stick and staple boxes sell for more.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Such a contrast. I had installed a larger heater, insulated windows and an extra engine heater in the 86. Would be thinking of winterizing soon...

Meanwhile, Alan and I didn't spend much time discussing winterizing. (In Austin he'll just need Rusty's sweatshirt) He did mention getting a 3rd air conditioner, though. ROTFLMAO

Upper 30's here last night. Getting close. Good luck with your sale.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Wish it would work for us. Tere and I are actively looking for something to replace our 22' Minnie. It's a very nice motor home but it's too small for us. I think we're going to have to stay in the 28' range and something less than 11' tall so we can put it in the shop. I won't leave a motor home outside--just can't do it. Can't seem to get in touch with Roger Pence about Old Blue, but a 28' Regal would work. Problem is, I can't do a project anymore. It will have to be ready to go.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
We looked at a very, very nice 1999 Fleetwood on a P37 chassis. But it was 11' 8" tall and I would have had to spend several thousand dollars to raise the roof of our shop and re-insulate it.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
we would drive it in, put the bumper on the back wall, give it a little gas & then just a little more & voila, we can close the garage door Tooling Along

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Dana, the problem is the height. I think DBarth is more than 11' to the top of the a/c. Frowner

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
JIM & DANA,
Doesn't the 5th picture on page one of this post under "Specifications" state the overall length & height? 34'4" long & 10'10" with A\C height. Just sayin'
Tere

Dana,
Glad you didn't get hurt measuring.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
I researched motorhomes for months, happened upon the Barthmobile site and decided nothing within a realistic price range compared to the quality of a Barth. I waited close to two years for what I wanted(coach size,engine/tranny,chassis), to become available for sale(my Breakaway XL). I have even sold it once and then bought it back again a few years later Smiler
Point being that there are others that have discovered the uniqueness of Barth's through their wading through the masses of MH offerings out there and are currently waiting for that particular Barth to become available that checks off the items on their wish list.
Your coach is a bargain as priced. Don't sell it in desperation or devalue it by lowering the price drastically. A buyer WILL find you.
Hang in there!

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Owning the only twin to this coach, I can say for sure that this is a great coach.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
down

Hi we are previous Barth owners looking to get back in another. As the last post was a while ago and you had interested parties at that time please let us know if it is still available we could fly down to MSP to check it out. Thanks Steve 403-542-1361 sbcross@telus.net

Hi all ! Just stumbled onto this forum and noticed info about us! We are from Calgary,Alberta,Canada and purchased the Barth Breakaway from Nashville dealer formerly owned by Don and Linda...flew to Nashville,drove Barth to Pensacola/Alabama for holiday and then 2,500. miles home to Canada.....worked great...we love it....ran into new British Barth owner Oliver in S.D. .....awesome....went through service records....speedo was changed early in Barth's life......seems to be about 50,000 actual miles now after trip.....great smooth power and mileage.....

Posts: 7 | Location: Calgary,Alberta,Canada...yahoo! | Member Since: 08-16-2008Report This Post