Notify
Tools
FL: For Sale or Trade - 1976 Barth 24'
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted
Here is when we first got it.

After driving it 30 miles to get back home, it cleaned up real nice.

Here is the data tag.

1977 Barth 24' - Chevy 454 - Bustle
Data Tag# s7609-2002-MC24-A

Will trade for smaller pull camper that can be pulled with a 6cyl pickup/nissan
or 1,500 cash same price I paid for it.

City say's it has to go and I can not afford to store it 954-610-8441

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the
holidays for a little fun

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Tim/Gayle,

What is up with Orlando, is it parked in the street? If it's registered can they still give you issues? What is the difference between a trailer and a motorhome on your property??

You should definitely put your offer on the Barter section of Craigslist. It's free and it will hit the local market which is far more likely to bring you a trade or buyer.

You should get some good pictures ready as people will want to preview prior to driving to you.

Be careful on the other end of the deal. Many older pull behinds are worthless due to decay. They are not Barth built.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
It has to be no more than 25ft, it is exactly 25' bumper to bumper, and no more than 10 ft high, it is 10' to the top of the roof. The baggage rail and air make it too tall, also they say it's too close to the eve of the house. Anyway, they are picking it apart - just another brick in the wall, I think anyway. I've put it on here because it is a Barth with a strong engine 454 Chevy.

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
Use this site to see more images. Sorry, pic's are not in order.

Click Here For My Flickr Picture Account

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Do you think it would make a 140 mile back road trip? Looks way too nice to scrap, and for 1500 bucks we can do something, if we can get it down to Venice.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you think it would make a 140 mile back road trip?

Danny,
Plan your trip through Spring Hill and we'll have cold beer and full tool box waiting. Otherwise, I think it will make it! Yes, one way or another - it will. Besides, it's all downhill on my map!

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
The only other obstical is that we won't be able to make it up there to pick it up till Nov 6th, because we're slap jammed with work and Dega til then. I also have to get Doug to agree to it, but I'm gonna get it and charge him 3 grand if he pussies out.

79 Barth Classic

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Or maybe I'll just keep it. Suzie likes the bustle, and I like the shiny.

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
We need someone in the south to give Lee a run for his money!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Now offering polishing clinics - Have tools - Will travel

Only to Florida, and only during winter months

Price: 5-7 day FHU site & bottomless ice chest of MGD longnecks Tooling Along cheers

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Report This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
The only other obstical is that we won't be able to make it up there to pick it up till Nov 6th, because we're slap jammed with work and Dega til then. I also have to get Doug to agree to it, but I'm gonna get it and charge him 3 grand if he pussies out.

I'll start clearing out a place in the back yard this weekend. Wink

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
everybody please hold now i'm waiting and a call from the city one more time they said i have 6 day's but remeasured with another person and it is actually 1" below the code should know something tomarow but yes if the tiers hold it would make the trip I'm so sorry to sart something i might not finish also aperently somebody told the city somebody was living inside it not true at all so might be able to resolve it I would still really hate to see it go.....

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

posted Hide Post
Just rig some mouse ears on top and then it will be legal at any height in Orlando Cool

Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Let some air out of the tires...

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Let some air out of the tires...

That's good.

There are low profile air conditioners.

also, deflate the front air bags.

to go farther, take out a leaf from each rear spring. Install air bags. the thing will sit low for legality, but can be aired up for travel.

There are shops here in El Lay that can make it sit on the ground and still have normal ride height. Very fashionable in East El Lay. Smiler

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post