Notify
Tools
FL: For Sale or Trade - 1976 Barth 24'
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have it. but if you get to keep it that's great!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
well it came to the end of the line I have run out of rope and I guess the city has won I do not or can not do a 6' structure to hide it from the street, other than that it does fall inside the code but I can not get it behind the house We are both just sick about it but I guess it has to go.

I got the call this am the guy was laughing about it and i said I don't know why a guy would laugh about this he settled down but never the less he said it has to go but he did give me 2 weeks to find something to do with her

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the
holidays for a little fun

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Report This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Tim, Can you hold on to it til Saturday November 6?

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
Picture of jsloan
posted Hide Post
C'mon Lee! You wont go as far as Mississippi? You wouldnt be going to the mudbug GTG would you?

~Jeff~

1984 28' Regal P30

Posts: 148 | Location: Mississippi | Member Since: 09-13-2009Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
I'm sure i could manage that doug the guy was helpfull after he understaood wat this ment to me

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
new pics and data tag

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
by the way the trans has been rebuilt and ther is a replacement crate eng.

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post

under a load engin was fairly cold so did try to stall a little hydralic pump wines but ther is no header noise to indicat any breakage

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
This Barth is still for sale......
b-4 anybody drives,fly's,trains or busses down here understand this is a $1,500 unit and needs work done but, it is a barth and still worth every penny or more and with dilengency can drive down the road today

if a person was to buy a $1,500 car it would need work with that said it's still for sale and will drop the price to $1,200 and take that loss for a quick sale ..cash..

The wining in the breaks and steering was simply a fluid problem so that is fixed

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
funny what 24hrs can bring I now have a place to store and work on this wonderfull anitique coach thanks to all who entertained the thought

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim&Gayle:
funny what 24hrs can bring I now have a place to store and work on this wonderfull anitique coach...
Fantastic news Tim. I hope you keep us posted on your rebuilding of this fine classic. Its come a long way in the short time you've owned it.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
quote:
Originally posted by Tim&Gayle:
funny what 24hrs can bring I now have a place to store and work on this wonderfull anitique coach...
Fantastic news Tim. I hope you keep us posted on your rebuilding of this fine classic. It's come a long way in the short time you've owned it.

Thanks Bill it has been a VERY stressfull few weeks upside is now it has a antique price tag ROTFLMAO

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Great Tim. I feel much better now.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug still a few lagistics to go through but the hardest part is done

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
This one went to the scrap yard.

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the