Search
Notify
Tools
1989 Barth Regency...Price Reduced to $22,000
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Kelshe
posted
THE BARTH IS SOLD!!! She is going to a great new home and we couldn't be happier for her future. I want to thank all the Barth folks who have been so supportive to us through the last couple of years.

PRICE REDUCED to $22,000.00
Would love for a Barth lover to get this coach!

We are selling our beautiful coach. 32 ft, Allison MT643 4 speed, Caterpillar 3208T engine. 76,400 miles. Runs and drives great. 3 year old Michelin tires, rebuilt transmission and starter. We have all paper work for the years we have owned this coach. Meticulous maintenance upgrades and condition.
Our intention was to use the coach extensively and therefore upgraded the suspension and steering to the highest standard available. Interior has also been updated. The wood and cabinetry in the Regency is beautiful.
Price is $29,500.00. A new owner will not be dealing with many issues with this coach, it is in drive away condition. We can be reached at #530-885-5301, cell #530-613-5939. Email: ksreynolds9@att.net. We have Word documents showing all the systems of the coach and a list of the work we have done. More pictures can be emailed on request.

Kelly and Sheila

Posts: 77 | Location: Auburn, CA | Member Since: 11-05-2015Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelshe:
Receipts from previous owners and all manuals relevant to the coach included.

Nice for the new owner..

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Shelia and Kelly, I found this older photo on Photobucket. I think this is your Barth.

Here is the only newer photo that I think would belong to your Barth.

[hr[
When I notice more recent new photos, I will show you how to link them.

Good Luck with your sale!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thank you for taking the time to learn to post pictures here. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Good luck with your sale.

Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
Kevin thank you!!!! Your perseverance and patience are greatly appreciated in sticking with me through the photo bucket gauntlet. You are a huge asset to barthmobile.

Sheila

Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kelshe:
Kevin thank you!!!! Your perseverance and patience are greatly appreciated in sticking with me through the photo bucket gauntlet. You are a huge asset to Barthmobile.
Sheila
Awh Shucks Shelia, it was a pleasure teaching and chatting with you. I see more photos. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up You GO girl you are on a roll now.

posted Hide Post
Here is some information for our members that might be of interest
about Shelia and Kelly's Barth.

posted 06-01-2016 02:45 PM

Yes, all our rubber was really shot and the steel was also rough. Our cost was $6400.00. We didn't get new air bags. Seems we're in the same ball park price wise. We are feeling it was the best money we've spent after going on a 700 mile trip recently. Big difference.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Randy76
posted Hide Post
Beautiful coach inside and out. Wish you the best on your sale, but hate to see a nearby Fellow Barth owner sell their coach! There aren’t many of us in this neck of the woods.
Randy

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern California | Member Since: 12-29-2017Report This Post
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
I am attaching some documents of the work we have done on the Barth and the some of the specifications of the Regency.
Sheila

posted Hide Post
I have not seen this Barth in person. From the pictures Computer and the documents shown here Computer this Barth not going to need anything. Salute The repairs that Shelia and Kelly have had done do not appear as they have overlooked Thumbs Up ANYTHING. Thumbs Up
Great going on the documents Shelia.
Just my humble outspoken opinion "This is the finest Barth Regency anyone could ask for! All the BIG ticket items that I think need updated are already DONE." Salute Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Good luck with your sale and to the happy new Barth purveyor, who ever is lucky enough to get this Beautiful RIG. cheers

posted Hide Post
Is your motor home still available?

Posts: 1 | Location: San Clemente CA | Member Since: 08-03-2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Terry Wilkinson:
Is your motor home still available?

At the top of this page you will find contact information. Here is a quote from our forum page Barth Coaches for sale.

Please, do not ask "Is your Barth still for sale?" Use the contact information supplied and write an email, PM the member or phone the party involved.

A new owner will not be dealing with many issues with this coach, it is in drive away condition. We can be reached at #530-885-5301, cell #530-613-5939. Email: ksreynolds9@att.net. We have Word documents showing all the systems of the coach and a list of the work we have done. More pictures can be emailed on request.

Please do not insult the sellers by offering less than the offered price. Kelly and Shelia have a fine Barth and do not need to give the Barth away .

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Isn't this Herb Johns Regency?

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post