Search
Notify
Tools
1989 Barth Regency...Price Reduced to $22,000
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
You are correct; our coach was once owned by Herb Johns. He took good care of it as well as those owners (two we believe) that preceded him.

I hope that would be the opinion during our tenure. Thanks for the question.

Posts: 77 | Location: Auburn, CA | Member Since: 11-05-2015Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
This sighting says it is the nicest Barth in existence. I do not agree. I STILL THINK YOUR BARTH REGENCY IS THE BEST REGENCY THAT EVER CAME DOWN THE PIKE SO FAR!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Kevin, your link is the 1973 class C.
I think you meant the 89 in MT ( that's the sellers opinion)

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doris, I think I had too many craft beers. I think is is the link is working correctly now. What does a poster on Craigslist know about a Barth?
Herb's Barth along with the improvements that Shelia and Kelly had done is The best Regency up for sale.

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
is is

what is 'isis'??

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Smiley:
quote:
is is

what is 'isis'??
... . ... and I did not have any craft beer yet. Sorry Doug, I meant "it is" in my posting. Funny that the spell check did not notice two of the same words in a row. I will Computer change it to read "the link" in a minute. Thumbs Up Thanks for the critical error update. Thumbs Up

posted Hide Post
I am new to both RVing in general, and Barths' specifically. After seeing one last month at the Long Trail Brewery in VT, I was interested, and after seeing this one, I am in love.

Having never been inside one, can anyone tell me the ceiling height? I am 6'4" and would hate to have to duck the whole time I am walking around.

Thank you for your time.
Mike

Posts: 3 | Location: MA | Member Since: 09-28-2018Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

Glad you like Barths. We are travelling in Colorado (without the Barth) so can't measure for you. I am 6' and think the height is 6-6 to maybe 6-8.

Kelly

Posts: 77 | Location: Auburn, CA | Member Since: 11-05-2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Not all Barth Coaches were created equal. I did measure my Regency show coach ceiling to floor, just for fun. The height in my Barth is 76 inches. Strange but true it is about a quarter inch taller in the bedroom.
If Kelshe's Beautiful Barth is the same as mine, you would have enough height inside. MA Mike, is your personal height measurement of 6' 4" with or without shoes? Your shoes could make the difference with the interior height being so close.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I am 6'5" with no shoes I could clear everything except the air conditioning in my Aristocrat/Breakaway that I currently have for sale. Bedroom has raised floor so no full upright there. My Monarch has enough clearance even for the air conditioner with shoes on. As stated by others every Barth unit is unique.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, first of all, I am amazed that i even got one response, nevermind the fact that someone actually measured for me! (thank you Dana and Kevin).
Well, this is terrible news, as it means I am running out of reasons not to buy this gorgeous RV.
Oh lordy, lordy....

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I'll try to remember to measure the ceiling height of my '93 Breakaway in the morning. In the meantime, as you consider purchasing the one of which you spoke, you are buying Quality, and it will outlast many others currently on the market.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
My '94 30' Breakaway measures 76 inches in the main area but only 72 inches in the rear bedroom, has a raised floor there

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
My '93 (33' length) is exactly the same as Ed's '94. 76" and 73".

Of course, keep in mind that we both have big heads, and yet we can negotiate very nicely in our respective excursions.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I came up with a few more questions; Am I missing it in the photos, or does this coach not have a stove/oven? Is the couch a pull-out? Does this coach have a shower? Any chance you could post a pic of it?
Thank you,
Mike