Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1990 28' Barth Regal For Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Immaculate interior, 45K miles on odometer, only 5K miles on new Ford Jasper rebuilt 460 gas engine. New power steering pump, new power brake booster, and new starter replaced within the last 6 months. New Michelin radial tires (approximately 1900 miles on tires). Front end alignment, new brakes, brake lines and Bilstein gas shocks 1900 miles ago. New A/C, Dometic refrigerator and convection microwave 1 and 1/2 years ago. Carpet is in excellent condition, cherrywood cabinets, oak flooring in kitchen, leather forward cabin Steelcase seats (both power). Rear bath, center twin beds and sleeper couch - upholstery is in A-1 condition. Awnings over each window, new Carefree of Colorado main awning. Rear suspension air bags. Hadley dual horns and compressor about 6 months old (horns did not work when we purchased the unit, but they do now). Generator runs perfect, has low hours. Stainless headers with new exhaust. Barth nameplates and entry lighted grab handle parts re-chromed at a cost of $500.00 (previous owner). New tire covers included. Have complete manuals and blueprints of coach as well. Has new premium cd/radio along with a CB radio. This coach drives beautifully and tows just great and gets a lot of attention everywhere it goes!

Located in Mancos, Colorado. Asking $17,000 OBO. Please contact Ron Forth .

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Ron,
Your Motor home sounds very nice. Is it possible to post some pics.

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Ron,

Any pix of your Regal?

Thanks,
Terry

Posts: 25 | Location: Lanesboro MN | Member Since: 09-01-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
hi,just wahted to inform you that neither your phone nor email address works....how does one reach you??how do i get some pictures...bernie

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Can't help with the contact, but I'm certain that the coach they're selling used to belong to Dave and Sandi Vanderwall, listed here last year.

I've seen this coach back when the Vanderwalls owned it, and it was in superb condition then.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Reported By: Ray at 2007-08-23 13:10:49
"This Barth has been sold to someone from the Yukon. "

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post