Search
Notify
Tools
Canada ~ 1969 GMC Barth 27' Motorhome
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Arberg: My brother lives in Depew and has acquired an '85 Regency 35 foot Detroit Diesel Pusher. He is in the process of correcting deferred maintenance items and getting ready for summer. If you are new to the Barth Coach I would be happy to hook you up with him and you can see how these fine coaches were built. He knows a lot about mechanic's and may be of help to you.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom

First i would like to say thanks for the offer of hooking me up with your brother and yup Depew is just around the corner from me i am next to the Airport in Cheektowaga. the reason i have been trying to hook up with owner of the bath in canada is i am after buying it from him a few years back i was in a freinds bath and not to coin words they are built like a brick shithouse as we say in the uk i come from the uk moved here in 1998 when i married teresa she is from here hence knowing a freind of a freind who had one and like i say there built to last and its like riding on air when every thing is correct i have not given up hope yet of mr moore getting back to me and me seeing that 1969 bath in my drive but if not will have to keep looking as the saying goes more fish in the sea but i will keep in touch with you if i may about the offer

william

Posts: 8 | Location: cheektowaga ny | Member Since: 09-01-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom

Just a note to the first reply i think i know were your brother lives already if i am right he lives on the right hand side of the road just past the depew high school if it is i have seen his barth parked next to his house reason i noticed it my stepson lives in a apartment along that road andi travel it a lot and i saw if it is him his old one for sale i think it was a sporters or something what drew my attention to his old one was it had peoples names written on its side please let me know if that is your brother house i am sure it is and what happened to his old rv if it is

william

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Victoria & Ron Moore:
We are asking 10,000 Cdn, but are open to reasonable offers.
Update: This coach is still for sale. Based on my earlier conversations with him... He uses his coach on a regular basis and he will accept what he has it listed for, but is open to reasonable offers..

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
That it! He uses the Sportscoach as a donor P-30 (454, TH 400) for his friends. The Barth should be there now if winter is over. I think it snowed there last week.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi All

Had a Phone call from ron in Canada to touch base with me regards the barth i explained the issue about i was awaiting funds to be transferred to me after a court case i had had that was ok we spent quite a bit of time on the phone with ron telling me about the work he has done on the old girl seems he is a mechanic by trade and has made some major upgrades to her the front brakes are no longer drum there disc the steering is no longer fixed it tilts and a few months after he got it he noticed a noise coming from the rear so of to the scrap yard for a donor and he stripped and replaced the back end drive the unit itself only has 42000 miles on it and he has gone from front to back checking her out back 4 tires are new fronts are about 5 years on 16 inch rims and he gets good millage from it he runs around 50 to 55 on average and gets over 10 miles a gallon from the small block it has no genny but it is wired up for one so i will be looking for one and he also told me the sail as it has been called is almost new

arberg