Search
Notify
Tools
MI: 1986 Regal 32' - SW Michigan
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted
Spotted this coach on Friday just south of Gobles, MI on the way to the Milford GTG. I didn't spend a lot of time looking it over and so I don't know a lot about it other than it appears to be reasonably clean. I do know it has a Chevy 454 engine and that the present owner states the mileage shown on the tach is correct. Coach recently made a 4,000 mile trip.

The owner is asking $15,000 but will entertain offers. Send me a pm and I'll furnish his name and cell number.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Report This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
That thing is so long it looks like the top picture was Photoshopped. Can most of the campgrounds hold a vehicle that long?

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DougZ:
That thing is so long it looks like the top picture was Photoshopped. Can most of the campgrounds hold a vehicle that long?
Doug, it's only 32 feet. Yeap,you can get in any park, including the Florida State parks.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Look at how large the lower compartment boxes are on this P32 Chassis Regal. A big selling point... This should be a very desireable GM powered coach. Tooling Along

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
It looks familiar. I think I flew to look at it ten or eleven years ago when I was shopping Barths. We ruled it out because:

1. California State Beaches have a 30 ft maximum, as do many gov't CGs out west.

2. The bedroom was too short to convert to a standard double bed.

3. As an off-road boondocker, overhang scares me. We are often on the verge of getting hung up or stuck.

4. My memory is not clear here, but I have a vague recollection of a bathroom issue. Something about a long toilet pipe or long dump pipe.......
More photos or a floor plan could clear that up.

However, overall, it was (and is) a nicer coach than ours, I think.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Looks just like my former 33' Regal SE. Go to page 13 of the gallery for a twin of my coach. Same paint scheme, too.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
I now have the owner's permission to post his cell number: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx. His name is Carl Sxxxx. Feel free to call him direct.

If I can help any serious buyers, let me know.

Bill_NY: Can you move this to the Barths For Sale Forum? Thanks.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
This coach has SOLD!!! 1-269-501-7721. His name is Carl Schanz.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
This coach has SOLD!!! 1-

Congrats X 2!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post