Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1982 Barth on a Chevrolet P30 Chassis,
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1982 Barth Motor coach on a Chevrolet P30 Chassis, 454 engine with Turbo 475 automatic. Runs and drives well. In good shape, all new seals/gaskets in motor and transmission and new refrigerator and other new parts. Older custom paint job. Ready to use, or great restoration project for someone who appreciates the classic Motor coach. Sleeps 4, 5 with a small blow-up mattress. Asking $8,000 or reasonable offer/possible trade for a toy hauler.

Posts: 5 | Location: Albany, Wisconsin | Member Since: 11-01-2016Report This Post
Picture of Rusty Empire
posted Hide Post
Hello
Is your 82 Barth still for sale?
Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Location: The Great White North (aka Canada) | Member Since: 02-25-2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello
Thanks!

Hello,

I apologize for not seeing your reply until now, I do not go onto this site very often. I do still have it. We decided not to sell it last summer so we could use it for Sturgis last year. I have replaced the refrigerator now. I have to replace the rear main oil seal and it will be ready to sell if you are still interested.

Posts: 5 | Location: Albany, Wisconsin | Member Since: 11-01-2016Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Duane88, Do I see you with dueling Glass nose Barthmobiles in the future? Oops I forgot your still shoveling SNOW.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Duane88, Do I see you with dueling Glass nose Barthmobiles in the future? Oops I forgot your still shoveling SNOW.

Yes the snow is a pain in the behind!!

That sure is a beauty, seems to be a lot of Glassnose units for sale. I do really think the paint job on this one is cool but a bit gaudy for my taste.

I really find the outside access storage under the bed to be a great idea.

I also think the single darker in this case red color over the entire front of the coach gives it a sexy look!!!

Good luck selling this beauty!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duane88. Hopefully I can find somebody that will appreciate her.

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://madison.craigslist.org...oach/6607253651.html

1982 Barth Motorcoach on a Chevrolet P30 Chassis, 454 engine with Turbo 475 automatic. Runs and drives well. In good shape, all new seals/gaskets in motor and transmission and new refrigerator and other new parts. Older custom paint job. Ready to use, or great restoration project for someone who appreciates the classic Motorcoach. Sleeps 4, 5 with a small blow-up mattress. Asking $8,000 or reasonable offer/possible trade for a toy hauler. Being sold as-is, no refunds or returns.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://madison.craigslist.org...oach/6645337136.html

... Asking $7,800 or reasonable offer/possible trade for a 5th wheel toy hauler. Being sold as-is, no refunds or returns.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Kevin, I received an email from Scott this morning that they had sold this Barth last fall. Thought you might want to know.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 82 Barth Euro:
quote:
Hello
Thanks!

Hello,

I apologize for not seeing your reply until now, I do not go onto this site very often. I do still have it. We decided not to sell it last summer so we could use it for Sturgis last year. I have replaced the refrigerator now. I have to replace the rear main oil seal and it will be ready to sell if you are still interested.

It disappoints me that the Terms of service for selling a Barth are not followed. Members join for the free advertising, do not play by our rules and rarely return. Contact information and a Data Tag are required when selling a Barth and our seasoned forum members know the policy.
Please post your comments on how to handle this situation on this page.

I also have no idea of how a member with 5 posts was able to change his topic to "Sold"?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Didn't change the thread title just the post title. Still in "Coaches for sale"

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post