Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    1989 31 foot Regal SE, John Deere Basement Model (more storage) Just $18,500.00 OBO

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1989 31 foot Regal SE, John Deere Basement Model (more storage) Just $18,500.00 OBO
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
1989 Barth 31 Regal SE for sale. JohnDeere/Osh Kosh Chassis with 19.5x6.00 inch rims. GVWR 18000lbs. Ford 460 V-8 power with after market (Jardine) stainless steel exhaust system (cost$6000.00). The Installation boosted performance drastically and helped with fuel economy slightly. Coach is a rear bed (queen). Coach is in very nice condition. Partial options include: 2 Dometic Duo-Therm A/C Roof Units, Atwood Water Heater, Dometic Royale Gas/Elec. Refrigerator, Wedgewood Cook Top, 2 Hydro-Flame Furnaces, Onan Generator, Kool-O-Matic Power Ventilation System, Firestone Ride-Rite Helpers, Ray-Line Electric Remote Searchlight, Winegaurd RV Antenna, Trailer Hitch, Rear Remote Backup Camera System, 2 Televisions and more. Coach is a basement model with a great deal of storage. The Coach has been garaged winters and parked on a campsite for the past three years since my father passed away. I currently have the coach posted on e-bay #4570812035. I can't figure out yet how to get picture posted to this site, but there are plenty on e-bay. I sold my 72 Barth through this site and I realize that the members here appreciate the value of the Barth coaches. Asking $18,500.00 for coach. Mike Schermerhorn Glenville, New York 12302 (518) 346-6944.

mscherm1@nycap.rr.com

Click here for photos

You have been invited to visit a photo album http://photobucket.com/albums/v70/davebowers/1989%2031foot%20John%20Deere/

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Could you fill out the sales review form for this. I like the pics but would like to see more info, especially the kind that form provides. Nice coach, how is the room for the first mates knees?

Posts: 1067 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Report This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
This one is sold.

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA | Member Since: 04-22-2003Report This Post