Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1991 Barth for sale
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Mark, Posting your phone number for the speedy sale of this Barth would be most beneficial.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
How neat that the information I found is correct? Your mother has an account here also. Did your parents go on tour with Bob Dylan in this Barth?

posted Hide Post
Hopefully you can acess this link. It is a list of postings from your mother.

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...Type=1&search=Search

posted Hide Post
You also need an asking price as we have some input answers to your question. How much is it worth?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Mark, your folks were a beautiful pair, a tribute to the great land of diversity we all enjoy.

Ask top dollar for their Barth, make sure it goes to someone who will bask in the joy of knowing the background of the glorious people who had it before. Better yet keep it or give it to family.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2060 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I have emailed the account and never got a reply. Computer No phone number to call. java hmm I do see a few responses from my search efforts. Thumbs Up cheers I have located the original owner Mark's mom on here. Salute I would bet there was a lot of cheers cheers Partying cheers cheers that went on in this Barth. Big Grin Tooling Along

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wanna Be:
Please let me know what you are asking for the Barth.
Tyr this email:

marktmasters@msn.com

I have not got a response yet. I did get replies for my search efforts on this public forum, so hopefully Mark will see your interest. Good Luck.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
I have emailed the account and never got a reply. Computer No phone number to call. java hmm I do see a few responses from my search efforts. Thumbs Up cheers I have located the original owner Mark's mom on here. Salute I would bet there was a lot of cheers cheers Partying cheers cheers that went on in this Barth. Big Grin Tooling Along

Hello Kevin, thank you for all your participation. I originally posted here to get a feel for what the Barth might be worth. I have already been offered 15k and I havn't even shown it yet. I have not posted a phone number as I prefer email or the sites private messaging. I am close to a price, but I am not in a hurry, as I feel a urgency on your part to come up with a price, I would like to feel that I am under no obligation to expedite this process.

My parents were retired and did not use the Barth for Bob's tours nor partying. My father was a professional driver that worked very hard to reach retirement. The Barth was used for them to go to warmer weather when it was cold and icy here.

Thank you again for all of your help and I appriciate your patients.

Posts: 15 | Location: Santa Fe New Mexico | Member Since: 03-06-2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In regards to the price for the 1991 Breakaway, we have decided to post this Barth for 20k. I will be putting it on The Santa Fe New Mexico craigslist page for rv/travel trailer. We will consider all offers.

Posts: 15 | Location: Santa Fe New Mexico | Member Since: 03-06-2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your posts here. I have found this data tag number. 9011-3698-28BS is what I have come up with. When you get to the Barth please send us a picture for verification. Your asking price is a helpful tool in selling here.
That story in the newspaper was touching. Sorry again for the loss of your parents. Good luck with the sale of the Barth.

posted Hide Post
Mark, A folder has been created specifically for the Barth you are selling. Here is sample picture.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Stick to that $20K asking price Mark. If it is "road-ready" it is worth every bit of that.
To often, people price these for sale too cheaply which effects the value for the rest of us. As has been stated before on this forum, our diesel pushers should be worth at least a $1.00 per pound Smiler

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark, You should check your email spam settings. I have sent you a test email and did not get a reply. It was went again today. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Kevin

posted Hide Post
Mark, your mom posted the data tag and I finally found it.

posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, I am back from Santa Fe where I have inspected the Barth Breakaway that my parents left to me and my brother.
To Start, it will need tires soon, it looks like they are from 2010. There is some evidence of a leak with some staining on the ceiling and some warping on the backslash and sink cover. I will include more pictures.
The refrigerator has a broken handle but works. The leveling system works. The generator works and has clean oil, All the water systems work.

This motor home was being used in September of 17 and I believe they were planing on going to Arizona over winter. It starts very smooth, there is a little play in the steering wheel. If I can think of anything else I will post here. As there are many people interested, I will be excepting offers at 505 470-0068, my name is Mark Masters.

https://imgur.com/wmhYDKZ