Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1991 Barth for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
My Parents just passed away in October, they had a 1991 Barth that was left to me and my bother. I will include some pictures. I believe it is a Regency and is approximately 28ft.
Are there any suggestions as to how much I should ask for it?,

https://imgur.com/CKNlYnX

https://imgur.com/LX0lZPQ

https://imgur.com/9nsK00m

https://imgur.com/PfEE7Hx

https://imgur.com/ngf1xYz

Posts: 15 | Location: Santa Fe New Mexico | Member Since: 03-06-2018Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
A really nice looking coach, I do not have an idea what to ask, but good luck!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
This page is always overlooked. I posted a copy here for your convenience.

Welcome to the "Barth Coaches For Sale" Forum - Here you will find active listings of Barth Coaches that are for sale by our members. There is no cost involved in placing/selling your Barth Coach from our site. This is a free service for sellers and buyers alike.

When placing an ad, it is recommended that you place good contact information in the initial post. Guest do not have access to the PM feature. That feature is for our registered members only. Because of repeated instances of improper listings (1, 2, 3, 4), and in the interest of protecting our members, the "Data Tag" number is now required for "All New Listings". Please read the tutorial titled: Barths for Sale Suggestions.

Please, do not ask "Is your Barth still for sale?" Use the contact information supplied and write an email, PM the member or phone the party involved. If you should stumble onto an ad that is no longer active, use this Report This Post icon image link, located in the lower right corner of the post in question, to alert us of it's status.
Important Note: When your coach has sold, please update the post by adding a new response that says "This Coach Has Been Sold!" I will then move it to the sold forum and delete the personal contact information from within that ad. Please, do not delete the ad yourself... Because of the content, these posts are too valuable to lose.

Have any of our members noticed that there on few advertisements where Charklar's pictures are posted?

Charklar, you can find more information on the data tag and what it looks like on the home page.

Please post your contact information so buyers can call you directly.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Information I dug up:
Model:: BREAKAWAY
Length:: 28 FT.
Engine:: 5.9 CUMMINS
Chassis:: SPARTAN
Data Tag Number:9011 3698 28BS

Please also correct your user profile to reflect the above information, unless the information I have found is incorrect. Your Coach is a Breakaway

posted Hide Post
Please let me know what you are asking for the Barth.

Posts: 7 | Location: Rochester NY | Member Since: 04-07-2017Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think I take a stab at this question. Click It depends on how fast you want to sell this Barth. Tin Foil Hat Club If the unit runs drives and has been exercised regularly, without any problems, you could probably get 10K by the end of the month. If you think it is worth more and want to try for more it may take some time to find the frugal Barth Purveyor on here. There are other advertising options on the internet. All of our members know what they want and what they are willing to pay.
Bottom line is we have no way to contact you except for the email I found in your profile:

marktmasters@msn.com

Thumbs Up Thank you for posting your Barth her for our Frugal Barth Purveyors Thumbs Up

I have taken the time Computer to post as much information as possible about your Barth. Please see to it that is correct and consider a donation to our community. I am a member just like you at an gain nothing from you supporting our community.

Cheers and good luck with your Barth for SALE! Salute

Kevin

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Nice looking coach. I've heard the mountain master chassis drives very nicely for a short wheelbase. Before reading the other replies I looked at the pix and a figure of 18 to 20 thousand entered my mind, if it checks out mechanically. I think the 10 figure would get it sold by lunchtime, but I may be wrong.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charklar:
My Parents just passed away in October, they had a 1991 Barth that was left to me and my bother.

My condolences to you and your brother. I did find this information, but I still could not find your telephone contact information. Mark is this story about you mom and dad? Again I do send the condolences on behalf of the entire membership and viewing audience here.

Thumbs Up cheers This Barth has some history in its walls. Thumbs Up cheers

posted Hide Post
On second thought Mark, you might like to Change the air in the tires and check the oil in the old Barth and come and join the rest of the Barth Junkies here!

posted Hide Post
Mark it this your mom?

posted Hide Post
Did your mom and Dad by the Barth from this member?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
quote:
Originally posted by Charklar:
My Parents just passed away in October, they had a 1991 Barth that was left to me and my bother.

My condolences to you and your brother. I did find this information, but I still could not find your telephone contact information. Mark is this story about you mom and dad? Again I do send the condolences on behalf of the entire membership and viewing audience here.

Thumbs Up cheers This Barth has some history in its walls. Thumbs Up cheers

Hello, yes this is an article that the Santa Fe New Mexican did on my folks. Its possible that they had an account on this site.

Posts: 15 | Location: Santa Fe New Mexico | Member Since: 03-06-2018Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did your mom and Dad by the Barth from this member?

I don't have access to this part of the site.

posted Hide Post
quote:
This page is always overlooked. I posted a copy here for your convenience.

Welcome to the "Barth Coaches For Sale" Forum - Here you will find active listings of Barth Coaches that are for sale by our members. There is no cost involved in placing/selling your Barth Coach from our site. This is a free service for sellers and buyers alike.

When placing an ad, it is recommended that you place good contact information in the initial post. Guest do not have access to the PM feature. That feature is for our registered members only. Because of repeated instances of improper

listings (1, 2, 3, 4), and in the interest of protecting our members, the "Data Tag" number is now required for "All New Listings". Please read the tutorial titled: Barths for Sale Suggestions.

Please, do not ask "Is your Barth still for sale?" Use the contact information supplied and write an email, PM the member or phone the party involved. If you should stumble onto an ad that is no longer active, use this Report This Post icon image link, located in the lower right corner of the post in question, to alert us of it's status.
Important Note: When your coach has sold, please update the post by adding a new response that says "This Coach Has Been Sold!" I will then move it to the sold forum and delete the personal contact information from within that ad. Please, do not delete the ad yourself... Because of the content, these posts are too valuable to lose.

Have any of our members noticed that there on few advertisements where Charklar's pictures are posted?

Charklar, you can find more information on the data tag and what it looks like on the home page.

Please post your contact information so buyers can call you directly.

The Barth is in Santa Fe and I live about 2 hours north, next time I am in Santa Fe I will pick up the Data tag information.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I think I take a stab at this question. Click It depends on how fast you want to sell this Barth. Tin Foil Hat Club If the unit runs drives and has been exercised regularly, without any problems, you could probably get 10K by the end of the month. If you think it is worth more and want to try for more it may take some time to find the frugal Barth Purveyor on here. There are other advertising options on the internet. All of our members know what they want and what they are willing to pay.
Bottom line is we have no way to contact you except for the email I found in your profile:

marktmasters@msn.com

Thumbs Up Thank you for posting your Barth her for our Frugal Barth Purveyors Thumbs Up

I have taken the time Computer to post as much information as possible about your Barth. Please see to it that is correct and consider a donation to our community. I am a member just like you at an gain nothing from you supporting our community.

Cheers and good luck with your Barth for SALE! Salute

Kevin

Thank you for taking the time, we are grateful for the information.