Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
72 toaster for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
so I was thinking of selling the toaster early 2006, but looks like I'm getting an early start on the new yr.

we bought this in 2004. it had been parked for a while.

so we've been working hard at refurbishing it. first, the mechanicals

*new water pump
*radiator rebuilt
*new starter
*pertronix pointless ignition and new wires (etc)
*front end allignment
*new brake pads and front calipers rebuilt
*new shocks
*new exhaust
*some new tires
*onan adjusted

now for the aestheics:
*most every light has been replaced w/ modern style fixtures
*two layers of shag carpet removed and hardwood flooring installed and gray carpet up front and at the rear.
*custom moderny style upholstery and curtains throughout
*one side has been polished to near mirror finish, other side is partly polished
*new stereo up front
*lcd monitor installed on a swing arm so it can be viewd up front or from the rear
*surround sound system with sub woofer and dvd player

most everything works, a/c blows cold, fridge works, furnace works. I've not used the water heater. this rig always starts easily and has proven itself quite reliable. it recently made the drive from santa cruz, ca to austin tx (1800 miles) without incident. last christmas we drove this from santa cruz, ca to san felipe, mexico with my elderly in-laws with us (that indicates my confidence). again the toaster performed exceptionally. I'd not hesitate to fill it up w/ gas and drive it cross country today. we last used this for camping in october (wimberley, tx)

this has a mid bath and the rear bed is larger than a king size or in table configuration can seat 6 adults. there is a bed above the driver and a small bench in the middle w/ storage underneath. sleeps 6.

asking $6k
currently located in austin, tx

call by phone 408-375-2212
or email paul.schuster (at) gmail.com

[This message has been edited by fuegos100 (edited December 15, 2005).]

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
the toaster has sold. I will try to post some interior shots for you guys to see how it was redone.

folks keep emailing me w/ interest to buy her so I figured I needed to make the announcement official. SOLD! SORRY.

[This message has been edited by fuegos100 (edited January 17, 2006).]

Posts: 29 | Location: austin, tx | Member Since: 07-21-2004Report This Post