Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
95 Barth Monarch on E-Bay
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Wouldn't $50K - $55K be more in line for it, given the book value? It all comes down to what someone is willing to pay. It looks like SUGAR would sell in the low $60,000s, with all of the extras.

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Both of these coaches are very nice. The monarch is a wide body and is clean as can be. It does have Corian and enclosed tanks, but does not have thermopane windows and has a queen bed. What about the cummings 300 engine, how does it rate among engines? sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have pictures of Speedy Hoyle's Regency? I inadertently deleted the ones I had. I've requested photos from Mr. Hoyle but have gotten no email response.

Thanks,

Bill

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked for more too and never got them. I think they really want to sell their Monarch.

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post