Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
95 Barth Monarch on E-Bay
 Login now/Join our community

posted

Posts: 199 | Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA | Member Since: 01-05-2004Report This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
What an absolutely attractive coach and will all of the best gear of course. Book is $46-63K. I would not be surprised to see it well in the $50's and it would certainly be work it.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
The owners gave us a tour of this coach last March. They also own a 93 Regency standard body 32'. They thought a relative was going to buy the Regency from them and so bought this coach from a Barth Ranger. Then the relative decided not to take the Regency so they had them both advertised in the FMCA magazine. One has to go and I guess its this one! I remember Mr. Hoyle, the owner, saying he did prefer the smaller Regency.
They are the most gracious folks you would ever wish to meet and have attended a number of Barth Ranger Rallys with both coaches including Quartzsite and last summer's Michigan tour.
Who ever gets this one will get a beauty!
My dream Barth is a 32'Regency but still wish this one was in my future.
Don (still dreamin!)
quote:

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Did you look to see who has been bidding on it?

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
Did you look to see who has been bidding on it?

Do you know? There only handle names.

------------------

1991 Barth Regal
460 EFI C6 Transmission
33' Oshkosh/John Deere Chassis

http://www.truckroadservice.com/

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited December 30, 2005).]

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Do these units have the alum. framing, or they fiberglass connected at the corners. Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: San Marcos, CA USA | Member Since: 08-17-2005Report This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IVANEARL:
Do these units have the alum. framing, or they fiberglass connected at the corners. Thanks

My understanding is: ALL Barths have metal "framing" and aluminum sheet "skin"; Monarch-style have a fiberglass front cap (rear is aluminum). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

[This message has been edited by Gunner (edited December 30, 2005).]

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Eugarps is a barthmobile member and has been quietly bidding......good luck to him.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Shadowman,

Yup, I'm in there but I'd really like to have insulating windows and this on doesn't have them. I wrote to Mr. Hoyle and he replied that the tanks were in heated bays but the windows were single glazed. It looks like a really nice coach though.

Wonder how much to upgrade to insulating glass?

Best,

Bill

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Report This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eugarps:
Shadowman,

Yup, I'm in there but I'd really like to have insulating windows and this on doesn't have them. I wrote to Mr. Hoyle and he replied that the tanks were in heated bays but the windows were single glazed. It looks like a really nice coach though.

Wonder how much to upgrade to insulating glass?

Best,

Bill

I suggest you ask him to check again; (Helm brand??) "thermopane" windows were supposd to be standard equipment on Monarchs. If there is a small -1" sq - blue sticker on the window it is a Helm(?) brand and most likely insulated. G

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Gunner. I'll give the owner another shout.

Best,

Bill

Posts: 55 | Location: Hagerstown, MD, USA | Member Since: 07-24-2004Report This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
The window brand is probably "Hehr." There are some earlier threads on Barthmobile about insulated windows. Try a Barthmobile search for windows.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about bidding on this one but it looks like Barth skimped on this model. It didn't seem to have all of the great interior appointments that some of the older ones do - like beveled mirror in rear, nice lamps, great tufted upholstery, etc. Maybe I'll hold out for a regency. It didn't reach the reserve.

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Both of these coaches are located in Shelby, NC, and if anyone is interested, I would be happy to run over there and take a look at them. I own a 28' Regal that is keeping my pockets empty, otherwise, I'd be interested in the 32' coach myself. Shelby is only 45 minutes from where I live so it won't be a big deal and will keep me out of the bars for a day!
Jim

------------------

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have contact info for them?

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post