Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
FL. 1975 Class C 22'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We have a nice little class C for sale, in pretty good condition. The hot water heater (gas) needs the pilot light tube, the roof top AC blows, but not cold. I have an Emerson Quiet Kool 5600 BTU to replace it, just haven't got to it. We bought the RV for me to stay in while going to trade school for 5 months, but ended up getting an apartment. We've used the camper 4 times, at full hook up sites and it was great. There is a 4000 watt generator, but the fuel line needs to be tied back into the main fuel tank.
The chevy 350 runs and drives good as well. Awning and tires are in great shape. We'd like to sell it before it sits too long, and due to finances. Asking $2800.00 US, as is, where is. We are in Jacksonville, Florida, 32205. If interested, please send an email to jackbike07@yahoo.com
I'll try to attach pics on here if I can. I did start the BARTH RV fan club on Facebook, and I have photos on there.

Posts: 1 | Location: Deltona, Florida | Member Since: 05-02-2009Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Nice looking little coach. Should make a good project - user for somebody.
http://www.facebook.com/photo_...82574233455&view=all

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Should I?

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Nice looking little coach. Should make a good project - user for somebody.
I agree Danny... Hopefully someone who is handy can make this Barth into a real cool Barth Classic C.

James N Jessi, If you could supply us a picture of the vin plate/data tag number inside your coach I would appreciate it.
quote:
Originally posted by James N Jessi:
I'll try to attach pics on here if I can.
Here they are.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Mary, yes! and then you should get a Barth travel trailer to round out the collection. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tommy B. Willis
posted Hide Post
I tried to buy this back in April, but these folks beat me too it by a few hours. Kind of glad they did now.

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty."

8408-3125-28FP3
1985 28' Regal
454 Chevrolet
P32 Chassis

Posts: 56 | Location: Central Mississippi  | Member Since: 05-26-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Mary, if you don't, I will. Let me know. I'll give our Regal to the kids. (Tere says I'm impulsive Razzer)
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Tommy and Evelyn, did you get to drive this? How was it? Bathroom situation? This may be the one with the one piece fiberglass bathroom with the sink in the shower.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
If we were closer, I would consider owning that as a second Barth.

True to form, I would make a project out of it, and convert it to a lifted 4WD with Tru Tracs for extreme boondocking.

Or lift it off and put it on a 4WD van chassis.

And give the overhang a Marmon Wasp cleanup

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Stinger and all?

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
Stinger and all?

Nah, just the upsweep. I figure everything below the floor line way back can be removed or relocated. This will allow greater ability to cross washouts and arroyos. We would still carry our trusty Army entrenching tool to mitigate the suddenness of the worse dropoffs.

This is, of course, armchair engineering (or just a pipe dream, as I haven't looked underneath it.

Although, now that you mention it, adding a stinger would surely increase gas mileage. Ray Harroun added the stinger to reduce the advantage gained by competitors drafting him in the low pressure area behind him, but found more speed and lower fuel consumption as an unexpected fringe benefit.

Golly, I could pull the rumpity-rump 502 from my boat and have a run at Bonneville. Smiler

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tommy B. Willis
posted Hide Post
Jim,by the time I could get the person (owners next door neighbor) to return my phone calls and/or emails the baby Barth had just been spoken for. He said the new owner was only going to use it for a class/tech school in Jacksonville, Fl. I asked him to give my contact info to new owner and to contact me when he was ready to sell. He didn't. Sorry, but I've never seen it except in pictures. Tommy

A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes a duty."

8408-3125-28FP3
1985 28' Regal
454 Chevrolet
P32 Chassis

Posts: 56 | Location: Central Mississippi  | Member Since: 05-26-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Jim and Tere, if you are interested in this Class C then go for it.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
We're going to pass. Can't deal with a sink in the shower. Frowner
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted Hide Post
Did anyone buy this coach? We are in Daytona.

Wayne & BJ Knocke
former owners of a Trek (ugh)

Posts: 189 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Report This Post