Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    Very nice 1987 Regal 32T $$$REDUCED$$$ Only $15K

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Very nice 1987 Regal 32T $$$REDUCED$$$ Only $15K
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
ALL NEW IMAGES

Vehicle Description

This is a gasoline powered 1987 Barth Regal SE motorhome, Model 32T in wonderful condition, built with the quality craftsmanship Barth Motors was famous for. The engine is a Chev 454 with 93000 miles, and runs like a top. The Chassis is a P-30. Lots of amenities make this a comfortable home on the road. It's a three owner home and has been lovingly cared for by all owners.

Some of the features of this special motorhome include lovely cherry wood interior cabinets that feature mirrors at the back of the cabinets allowing a quick view of their contents, updated RCA color TV above the driving compartment, also a updated AM/FM Stereo Cassette in dash with 4 way speaker system. Rear compartment has twin beds and plug in jacks for 12V TV and 110V outlet, sofa folds out for a double and dinette folds to a single if needed. The kitchen has a 3-way double door refrigerator that works on a plug-in status, solid surface countertop, hood above range with exhaust fan, micro-wave/convection oven, and of coarse a double stainless steel sink. One of the neatest things in the kitchen is the 5 drawer slide-out pantry in va rious sizes, also to enlarge the working area is a shelf that can be folded down at the end of the counter. The coach features two full length closets with full length mirrors, and both have automatic lighting when the doors are opened. The bath is split, with shower/tub on one side and commode and sink on the other.The coach also has two roof ac's with heat strips, 3 separate furnaces, Kool-a-Matic whole house fan, Onan 6.5 NHE/NHEL gasoline generator with dash on-off controls and only 402 hrs, HWH hydraulic leveling system, canvas awnings (Zipp-dee, metal encased) on both sides and are brown and white and are in good condition, skylights, motoraid heating system that heats coach while driving down the road as well as heating hot water, rear back-up camera and monitor, double-pane windows, spotlight and horns on top of coach, front bumper has two small fold out steps for windshield cleaning ease, a nd much more. Features an all-aluminum frame and riveting and plenty of insulation, this coach is typical of the high quality Barth Motors was famous for.

Vehicle Condition

Condition is very good, all non-smoking owners. Recent updates include Bilstein shock absorbers, front-end steering assembly, Mean Green starter, flooring, all new belts and hoses. These updates were done by the previous owner. Coach has been serviced regularly. Now for some of the known flaws........there is a ding in the upper right rear corner--just an impression, NO HOLE. The rear bumper has two aluminum welds. The passenger window has a spider-web fracture (it was like that when I bought it and I had no trouble with it.) There are some scratches and very minor road pits, but that is to be expected. I just purchased this coach in March of this year and had planned to Workkamp, but personal reaso ns are forcing me to sell. ASKING PRICE $15,000.00 (OBO)
Contact me at mikedamm@earthlink.net
BARTH REGAL SE
Model 32T
Standard Equipment
Chevrolet custom motorhome chassis (P-30) Approx 60 Gal fresh water capacity tank
454 Cu In V-8 Engine Quiet demand water pump
Turbo Automatic Transmission 6 Gal LPG water heater
60 Gal gasoline tank 38,000 BTU LPG furnace sys w/auto ignition
Power disc brakes Two 13,500 BTU roof a/c's
Neway air bag TAG AXEL 6.5 KW generator
Hydraulic leveling jack system Automatic electric step
Power steering w/tilt wheel Roof mounted spotlight & horns
Automotive heater & defrost sys Patio light & utility area light
Automotive air conditioning sys Two 110V exterior outlets & phone jack
Heavily instrumented dash board Roof luggage rack & ladder
Deluxe cruise control (not working) Deluxe solid aluminum bumpers (F&R)
Heavy duty windshield wipers and washer sys LPG leak detector alarm
AM/FM Cassette (4 speaker) (updated) 85lb. LPG bottle w/remote sensor
40 channel CB w/antenna (Hand held) Padded vinyl ceiling (no leaks, no droops)
TV antenna with jacks Micro/convection oven
Heated Remote controlled exterior mirrors Two burner range top
ICC lights courtesy switch Range hood w/light & exhaust vent
12" color TV above dash 10 Cu Ft 3-way automatic refrigerator
Two deep cycle RV batteries Systems monitoring panel w/clock
Heavy duty automotive battery "Flat Floor" aisle interior lights
All batteries on exterior slide-out tray Large stainless-steel double sink
Emergency Start system Front windshield draperies
50Amp 110V electrical sys Draperies w/sheers all around
70Amp converter w/charger Kitchen pantry w/roll-out drawers
36' permanently installed power cord Huge wardrobes & storage spaces
Tinted windows all around Compartment lights
Wood motor cover table Wood fold-out dining table
Power roof vents w/lights Innerspring twin bed mattresses
Split bathroom w/tub & shower Sofa bed and Captain chairs (driver & pass)
Approved exterior lighting sys Spacious galley drawers
Deluxe RV toilet Wood medicine cabinet
Approx 25 gal black water holding tank Approx 60 gal grey water holding tank
10' sewer hose & connectors City water hook-up w/pressure sensor
Interior rear-view mirror Deluxe wheel covers

Terms of Sale

The vehicle title is clear and in my possession, so we can close the transaction as soon as funds are transferred. (Cashiers Check or Cash). Vehicle can be seen and/or picked up at Winnetka, CA, 20 miles NW of Los Angeles, CA. I can deliver if we can work out a fair price on both sides.

VIN # 1 G B K P 3 7 W 6 G 3 3 2 0 8 1 1

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 05, 2005).]

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I see folks writing in all the time looking for a Barth. This is it!! Jump now!! I don't even want another coach and I want to buy this one.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Just tried to pull up this coach on ebay and it's not listed anymore. Who stole this thing?

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

posted Hide Post
To all you fantastic people on this wonderful sight, I am 99% sure it has sold (BOO-HOO). Did not really want to, but medical made me do it. Really enjoyed "Thee Coach" for the short time I had it. Once all business is transacted I will turn the new owner onto this sight. His name is Gordon Brimhall and I am sure you knowledgeable folks can answer his questions FAR FAR FAR better than I could. I really enjoy this sight and play to eaves drop in on it daily, May all of you have a Happy Easter, and the northerners a early thaw-out. I will let you all know how all goes with the sale this Wednesday evening until then God Bless you all......Harry (aka "Mike") Damm...Winnetka, Calif

Posts: 5 | Location: Winnetka, Calif., U.S. of A. | Member Since: 05-27-2004Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Mike, I think I speak for a number of Barthmobilers thanking you for giving us a shot at buying this great coach. We really did talk seriously about it but owning one and the geographical differences made it just barely a pipe dream. Hope the new owner appreciates his good fortune and joins us here at the site. Glad to hear you'll be sticking around too. Hope all goes well with you, Danny Z

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Mike, Ditto what Danny said!!

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Just looking thru some of the messages,I have not been around much recently.

I was the one who bought this coach and we have been living in it sinse last April 2005

We are presently wintering over at Lake Havasu and have considered selling it in favor of a newer coach or Truck 5th Wheel Combo, Buy Trade.

The fridge does not seem to run on 110V but just fine on propane. maybe we don't know how to use it.

The brakes need to be blead and maybe couple tires replaced because they have very fine cracks on the outside of the 20 ply tires. But lots of tread left.

This rig is worth 15,000 plus and taken care of really nice with 93K miles.

Going to put some pictures up at
www.hinkleymall.com/barth.html in a little while.

Gordon

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Zeeff:
Just tried to pull up this coach on ebay and it's not listed anymore. Who stole this thing?

------------------
Gordon B
1987 Barth 32' SE
454 P-30 Chassis
1998 Harley Electra Glide in Tow

[This message has been edited by gordonb (edited February 11, 2006).]

Posts: 30 | Location: Havasu Lake Calif USA | Member Since: 04-09-2005Report This Post