Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1973 25’ with Ford Chassis 394 motor $12,000
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Boonkagon
posted
Due to an unexpected family emergency we are listing our Barth for sale. It has 47,400 miles on it. We are the third owner. Brand new tires, brand new brake master cylinder and new carburetor all replaced in the last 4 months. Runs drives and stops, though it still needs some TLC before I would feel comfortable going cross country .

Posts: 38 | Location: Berrien Springs, Michigan  | Member Since: 09-18-2021Report This Post
Picture of Boonkagon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 38 | Location: Berrien Springs, Michigan  | Member Since: 09-18-2021Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Good contact information would help you with your sale on here. Some Barth members do not have Meta / Facebook accounts.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for you.
Any interested or curious should click on their name and select posts by this author. This will give a story from discovery to present.

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
my first reaction was no way this is a 73 with the cadi headlights. going through the pics and seeing the data tag i see it really is. the headlights must have been switched out at some point. this is one of the oldest powered coaches i remember seeing and looks very nice. i'd be proud to drive it, but i already have my dream coach. [btw, i'm temporarily one handed]

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Boonkagon
posted Hide Post
For those that don’t Facebook you can email me at barthpilot@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
1973 25’ with Ford Chassis 394 motor $12,000

Did you actually mean a 390? From my memory, Ford only made a 389, 390, and a 391.... although if Ford built two alike the twin got scrapped.

Sorry to hear of your emergency. Better days are ahead!

Picture of Boonkagon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boonkagon:
Due to an unexpected family emergency we are listing our Barth for sale. It has 47,400 miles on it. We are the third owner. Brand new tires, brand new brake master cylinder and new carburetor all replaced in the last 4 months. Runs drives and stops, though it still needs some TLC before I would feel comfortable going cross country .

My Barth is off the market. Looks like more likely that we don’t have to relocate!