Search
Notify
Tools
OH: 1986 28 ft Regal NEW PRICE 9/29
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted
1986 28ft NEW PRICE $10,000
I am a very motivated seller as I do not want my Barth to sit unused.We took it out over the weekend for our last trip of the year.
I will not be using my Barth as much as I would like to going forward due to changing circumstances and I do not want it to sit idle.. I have enjoyed it over the last 5 years and have spent many relaxing weekends in its company. So after procrastinating for weeks I am taking the plunge and putting it on the market. It has served me well and I want it to find a good home.. Here is the info on it.
We are located in Centerville Ohio which is just south of Dayton half way between I 71 and I 75.. I can be reached at the business phone xxx-xxx-xxxx.. If I do not answer please leave a name and number and I will call you back. I know I have probably forgotten some information you would like to know so please feel free to ask.
1986 Barth
28 Foot 43823 Miles
7.5 to 8.6 MPG
454 Chevrolet Engine (2-40 Gal Tanks)
All Natural wood cabinets and trim
Sleeps 4 Comfortably
50 amp system
New Engine and Coach Batteries
7000 watt Kohler Generator
295 Hours on Generator
Day/night shades
All Aluminum Body
Two 13500 roof air conditioners( 1 new)
New 2 way refrigerator
New 1500 watt Microwave
New toilet
All Systems ready to go, no leaks ,no dents

John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
John, nice to hear from you again. It's been a while. Sorry that you'll be selling your Barth. It's almost a twin of my 85 Regal. BTW, does it have levelers? I assume with 2 ac units,it has 50 amp service.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim It does not have levelers.. Neither am I but I do not want it to sit...
John

Edit 4/30

Moved Reply:

Bill suggested a floor plan and some different photos. I hope these are better.. I am working between rain storms.

John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

That's the exact layout we have in our '85 Regal. Sometime, depending on when the spirit moves, we actually slide the twin beds together Smiler
It's very nice, um the layout and other stuff

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim O have done that on occassion especially in the cooler months to conserve heat.....

John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Have been informed by a friends of our that the offer they made on this coach has been accepeted and they have now become Barth owners. I looked at this coach for another freind that procceded to purchace a 91 Regal 28'. Knowing John's motivation to sell this coach, I would like to wish him the best and let him Know that it has gone to a good home. We are now thinking of a mini GTG.

P.S. Have John verify before moving to sold.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Report This Post