Forums    Barth Coaches Sold    Very nice 1989 Ford Regal only 17K miles AZ on RV traderonline
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Very nice 1989 Ford Regal only 17K miles AZ on RV traderonline
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Bill your wonderfully unique coach indeed does have great storage. But I bet if we take exact measurements of the height of your coach and mine I bet yours is 8-10 inches higher than mine. I think my entire coach is the same height as the cab of yours and then yours goes higher. Am I wrong about that, I will refer to you.

Dave, you're about right on the height. There is a later 30 tag for sale on another site that is rather like mine, but has one continuous roof line. I think I like the straight roof line a little better. I believe Linda's 33 has the same "basement" storage, and maybe Olroy's, too. I have never seen a 28 with the taller storage bins, though. Some older tags seem to have the room for tall storage bins, but Barth did not make full use of the space until later. Probably in response to other makers doing it.

Without researching, I would hazard a guess that the basement thing started in the early eighties with P30 tags and 30 foot Fords and over. Some of the Ford chassis seem to have basements, but have not seen a non-tag P30 with a basement. But all Barths are different.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I had a Barth with a driver door, that item for this coach caught my eye (I think very few Barth's had that feature) anyway, if you look at the pictures can anyone tell me where that door might be since it's obviously not on the drivers side? Makes me wonder about the other claims.

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
After spirited bidding, the very nice '89 sold for $23075, a very reasonable price. Hope the new owner joins our ranks.

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Report This Post