Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
34' 1991 REGENCY $35K
 Login now/Join our community

posted
This amazing machine was bequeathed to me by a my friend, Meric before his death this last summer. He went by the name BubbaBarth on this site. It is time for Bubba to find a worthy partner so I'm offering him up in hopes of finding him a good home.
http://i1329.photobucket.com/a..._zps75444332.jpg?587
34' 1991 REGENCY BARTH CUSTOM COACH
Detroit Diesel Silver Series92, 300 hp turbo Detroit diesel
with only 28,000 original MILES!!
[B]$35K
503 298 0615 or 360 465 2257

LOTS of FEATURES INCLUDING: Quiet Kubota D950 7kw diesel generator with just over 700 hours, Taytronics 1500 Watt DC to AC power inverter. Allison Transmission, Huge awning, Dual roof air w/ Heat pump, Power seats, Basement storage, Two Skylights, Air Horns, Gillig chasis (like greyhound bus), Tilt Steering, Engine Brake (jake brake), Defroster Fans, in dash CD player, Engine A/C, Cruise Control, Air Parking Brake, Power Seats, Leather Interior, Corian Counter~tops, Electric Leveling Jacks, Electric Steps, Aux Start Switch, Original Manuals/Documents/Diagrams, aprox. $10,000 worth of New Tires and Custom Wheels etc.
In the BEDROOM there is a Walk around Queen Bed with Overhead Storage, Wardrobe Closets with Drawers and a Flatscreen TV.
For Additional Sleeping there is a Leather Sofa Sleeper and the Dinette with Booth Seating makes into a bed that are currently not installed but I do have the originals in dry storage. They were replaced with a counter~top and a heater that are both finished in walnut.
In the SPLIT BATH there is a Shower with Glass Door, Sink, Vanity and Wardrobe Closet.
The ENTERTAINMENT CENTER has another flatscreen TV, TV Antenna Booster, DVD, X-Box360 and Stereo System.
The KITCHEN has a four-Burner Stove, Kuerig Coffee maker, Espresso Machine, Microwave and Convection Oven, Refrigerator/Freezer, Double Corian Sink and Corian Counter Tops.
Day and Night Shades, Newly installed ceramic tile flooring in the kitchen and bath, Clean Carpet in the bedroom Walnut flooring up front and Amish Oak Cabinetry throughout add to the striking décor of this AMAZING COACH!!!

There is a slideshow already posted on this site of BubbaBarth from a few years ago right before Meric picked it up. I'll try to link it here along with some pictures of what it looks like now. I'm very new to forums and such so please bear with me. Thanks in advance for the patience karmaspaw@earthling.net

Posts: 9 | Location: Rosburg, WA | Member Since: 08-31-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
New pics to come soon. The photobucket pics represent the outside of the coach very nicely but the inside dining and cab areas have been remodeled. Thanks again

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I was not aware that Meric passed away. sorry to hear that. His last post seems to have been August last year. For the year or so that he was in this forum, he was an interesting contributor. If he meant for you to enjoy the Barth he had, too bad that is not in your future.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I wondered about what happened. He was a site regular until the end apparently. Sorry to hear he is gone.

Good luck and hopefully we'll find that coach a good home.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, sadly Meric is no longer with us. He lived here with me for the last year of his life. He was my best friend for over 10 years and is missed daily. The Barth is just too much machine for me. He was the Gearhead in the family sort of speak. I think he would be cool with me selling it knowing that I will use the money to pay off my student loans and keep the farm that he loved so much alive. Thanks for the sentiment y'all. Tell you friends about BubbaBarth. The price is negotiable Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
if I understand correctly, the interior is now incomplete, and with a desk sort of thing where the coach used to be, right?

Are we referring to Meric Christopher Hovind who was only forty something?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
I always found BubbaBarth a good and interesting contributor. I went through his post last night and he must have been a good spirit.
I hope the sale of his barth spreads his goodness

Posts: 85 | Location: Athens ga | Member Since: 07-11-2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes we are talking about Meric Hovind. The interior has been modified, yes. I know where the original parts (hideabed and two smaller benches) are and can access them readily.

Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
Dave -

If you don't need the hideabed or smaller benches, I might be able to use them... I'm assuming the benches are probably dinette seating?

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response Don. At this stage I'm going to hang onto them in case someone would like to reinstall them. If it winds up that I still have them after the Barth sells, I will let you know for sure

posted Hide Post
and yes, I reckon they are dinette seating hide

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
Would it be possible for you to post the DOT date code from one of the tires?
Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Florida and Indiana | Member Since: 01-20-2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The DOT date code is N33N 9WV2109

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
Are the Alcoa wheels and the tires, shown in the slide shown pictures from a few years ago, Still on the coach.
Did the P.O. provide any service or repair history with the coach, when Meric picked it up?
Thanks

Posts: 20 | Location: Florida and Indiana | Member Since: 01-20-2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes the tires are still the same. I have an interested buyer so if anyone can beat $28K by Tuesday of next week, let me know