Search
Notify
Tools
1993 Breakaway 33' for sale
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted
I will be listing soon!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Those of us who have been fortunate enough to have partied with Don and Linda know what a beautiful coach this is. As I told Don last night, I hope a coach like this is available about 12 years from now, when we buy our final home! If this is what you're looking for, stay tuned and be ready to jump on this!!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
when is this coach being listed?

Posts: 48 | Location: gilroy ca | Member Since: 11-15-2003Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
1993 33'Breakaway,80k mi,230hp Cummings,6spd.allison,levelors, 22.5"Alcoa wheels,new tires,2 roof a.c.,solar panel,7kw genset, ZipDee awnings,Corian counters, rear queen bed, CD player,2 TVs, excellant cond.$42,000 813-649-1122, 941-350-2659 Pictures to follow

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Don, Do I have pictures of your coach?

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bowers:
Do I have pictures of your coach?
I did a "search" of any [img] tags Don has posted on this site and came back empty.

Don hasn't even posted a smiley face yet. Big Grin I'll bet Danny has a couple of pictures to share...

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
I have been waiting for a cloudless day to take pictures!

The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Clouds? In Florida? We got clouds. Florida don't got clouds.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
1st month member
posted Hide Post
If you have an older digital camera with a weak flash, like I have, you can supplement the flash for inside pics with a halogen work light.

1999 Airstream Safari 25'
2007 Toyota Tundra
1987 Yamaha YSR toads

Posts: 328 | Location: Sovereign Republic of Texas-Beaumont | Member Since: 01-15-2001Report This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Being married to a newspaper lady and the graphic arts honcho of the world. I can make night time day. As long as there is enough pixels I can do anything with a picture of a Barth except make it a Winnebago.

You know those photos you are welcomed to on the front page. I have removed buckets, hoses, buildings, dents, people (non important), many utility lines. So just send me the pics and we'll take if from there.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I put the pictures on photo Bucket, now what?

posted Hide Post
May one inquire as to why you are selling it?

Posts: 6 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Member Since: 11-29-2006Report This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
De Movie...

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Floor plan? Does it have a couch? I see one swivel seat on the pass side. Are there two of them or is the pass seat used with the drop down table. That is, if there is a drop down table. Is there a drop down table on pass side?

Is the bathroom on the driver or pass side? Closets? Pantry?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post