Notify
Tools
nice breakaway ending soon
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted

Reserve seems a little high.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&ite m=4567996255&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 14, 2005).]

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/12
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
It was a little high, but he got it! Did a Barthmobile member buy it?

Posts: 140 | Location: Freedom Pa. U.S.A | Member Since: 04-10-2003Report This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Definitely worth $40K, what a nice looking coach. Think of it, what other manufacture makes a quality non plastic diesel 30 foot coach with such a nice floor plan and interior.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
Thats what I thought, around 40,000 Somebody must have thought 48,000 though

Posts: 140 | Location: Freedom Pa. U.S.A | Member Since: 04-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
I went to look at this Barth right before the auction ended.IT WAS BAUTIFUL!!could not be told from new. Stored in a heated garage, never a pet or smoke, original owner made to his specs. Furnace was never lit, not a mark on the outside and had just been taken to a dealer and checked over for any thing that might need attn.At the time The bid was 37,1k and he offered it to me for 44k I offered 40. I thought it would never meet reserve and I would come back with 42k. I lost!

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Just goes to show that a quality well taken care of coach will get it's price

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I called him on the first day and offered him $37K. He even jacked it up when not in use to preserve the original tires. I thought I would have a chance when he didn't get his reserve price. Somebody really wanted it (and got it)

Posts: 136 | Location: IL | Member Since: 08-25-2005Report This Post
Picture of Creepy Cawler
posted Hide Post
It was up on the jacks when I went to look at it,told me the same that he wanted to save the tires.Also said he didn't need the money so he wasn't about to come down too much.His bottom at that time was 44k. My wife is still saying that I missed a nice coach . After seeing this one it will be hard to find one to satisfy her.