Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1994 Barth 33-XG-7C Wide Body
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Bulit On A Gillic Chassis Airbags,AirBrakes,Allcoas w/Toyo 9R-22.5Low Miles,Cummins6CT 8.3 W/Complet Banks Kit,Allision 6Speed 39,000 Miles,Kobota 7500Gen,New Turbo,New Alternater,New Norcold 1200 Side By Side Loaded To Much To add. Realclean Can Email Pohotos $49,500.00 Call Arnaud xxx-xxx-xxxx

Sadly, all photos of this fine coach has been deleted from Dave Bowers photobucket account - you can read more about this in his post titled My Bad... Very Bad

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hello, and welcome to Barthmobile.com. Looks like a very nice coach. Could we see some more pictures? If you want to email them to me dave@barthmobile.com I will put them in the ad for you.

How about a price??

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
I talked to Arnaud yesterday and he said the coach has been sold.
Tom

Posts: 25 | Location: bardstown, ky | Member Since: 05-20-2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning, all!!

My wife and I purchased this Coach yesterday and look forward to many happy times with this great Regal. This being our first RV, we feel very fortunate to have found this group and to now be part of it. I spoke to Dave Bowers for over an hour a couple of days ago and very much appreciate his efforts. I would be remiss to not mention, Arnaud, the seller of this coach. He has been beyond helpful and patient in getting my wife and me trained. I feel confident that the tone that both of these gentlemen have set permeates through the entire group. Please do not hestiate to write or post. We are off on our first RV outing this a.m. so I won't be able to respond until next week, but I will. Proud to be "newbies".

John and Roberta Jacobson
Porter Ranch, CA

Posts: 28 | Location: So. California | Member Since: 10-29-2006Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new coach! And enjoy its maiden voyage!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post