Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
OR: 1990 Barth Motor Home
 Login now/Join our community

posted
36' Motor Home - needs interior work & outer paint
(was in middle of restoration when we took lien of vehicle)

460 Ford Gas Engine - runs good
(we did work here at shop)
Auto Transmission
Air Suspension on Rear

Pictures to follow as soon as posted to site....
Please reply to ad - due to our heavy work load - motor home is shown by appointment only...
Located in Springfield, Oregon - so leave a call back number & we will contact you within 24business hours to setup appointment.
Thank You

Posts: 2 | Location: Springfield, OR | Member Since: 08-09-2011Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I was sent these 2 images.

This Barth was owned by Diane & Wayne

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Cool Mad Max paint job.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like the owner of this Barth to contact me at 907 652 2181 I want to know about buying his Barth if the price is right and it is ready to tour to KY Kim

Posts: 9 | Location: Alaska bering sea | Member Since: 08-08-2011Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I aim to please...
quote:
Please REMOVE the phone number – I was going to finish the post as soon as the pictures came up to the photobucket site….

I will now need to go in and update the post……..no phone calls due to extremely busy shop – we will call back within 48business hrs of receiving email.
Phone number gone. He wants you to use the "Reply To This Post" so leave all of your responses here. You can also shoot me a PM or email and I'll forward this on to the seller.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PALEHORSE:
I would like the owner of this Barth to contact me at 907 652 2181 I want to know about buying his Barth if the price is right and it is ready to tour to KY Kim

This vehichle not tour ready - as explained in original post - vehicle was in middle of restoration inside/out......needs to be completed.
we took this vehicle under a lien as former owner left vehicle without paying. We worked on engine & suspension - so that runs.

Price is on different screen - $3995 Bank Draft/Check, Cash or possibly Credit Card (cc depends on your location).

contact ONLY via 'reply to post' with contact #, we will contact within 48business hours - we are extremely busy shop & will make phone calls when in between jobs. Thank You

Posts: 2 | Location: Springfield, OR | Member Since: 08-09-2011Report This Post