Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1990 Barth (Regal?) for Sale - 31'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Beautiful Rig, Clean inside and out, everything works, it's tight, has been in storage for years, have gone through it to make sure. Licensed, registered - ready to Go. State of Washington

#8908-3636-31C-B1

Deep Blue and Silver - Asking 13,000

Contact OlympiaDave or
E-mail - DCDMRTHNR@aol.com
Can e-mail or text pictures upon request

Posts: 4 | Location: Olympia, WA | Member Since: 11-07-2013Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I contacted the owner but he has not responded to my email. maybe he was away for the weekend?

Posts: 60 | Location: Tucson | Member Since: 12-25-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Tough time negotiating this website.....
Have 1990 Barth Motorhome For Sale with Tag Axle
Very Clean asking 13,000 only has 34,000 miles, Is Dark Green/Blue with majority Silver
GMC Chassis with Gas 454

Over a year now and still cant figure out how to add my Tag info. to website not to mention pics

8908-3636-31C-B1

Can send pics via e-mail or text
DCDMRTHNR@aol.com
OlympiaDave - Olympia, WA

Posts: 4 | Location: Olympia, WA | Member Since: 11-07-2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Olympia dave: I sent you an inquiry re your MH but you did not reply????? I will be in Tucson either Sunday or Monday and would like to see the unit.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Last indication is that it's near Olympia, WA, not Tuscon...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I must have had a flashback?? Don't know where that Tucson came from. But I still would like the OP to contact me.

Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I still would like the OP to contact me.

Of course, you can click on his screen name, click on his profile, then choose to send him to a private message. That will generate an email to his registered email address.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have permission to do that. I did send him an email on Sunday.

posted Hide Post
Either the OP is not serious about selling that unit or he does nor check the forum once in awhile. I still have not heard from him and have written that one off! Some people need lessons on how to sell a vehicle! This forum is a great tool for sellers as well as buyers. But you have to do more than just post some info. Something as basic as checking your email would help!

Picture of CXRider
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm a new member, I'm 68 years young and joined because I was looking for a classic coach. The Regal SE in Olympia is such a coach and I'm happy to say (and sad for everyone else) that I'm the new owner. Not many front engine 30 footers with tag axle around it seems. I drove down from Canada and despite the usual problems years of storage had created it is like new inside and the exterior is incredible also, with just a little pitting on the back hatch surface. A qualified inspection pointed out issues that I expected, it needs new tires, house batteries and some top end engine work, plus those goofy 454 headers are leaking, what's new! Well worth my eight hour drive down from Canada to look at it. Dave the seller and I are old school and not too tech savvy so please forgive problems navigating this site.

Posts: 12 | Location: Kelowna, BC Canada | Member Since: 03-12-2015Report This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Another Canadian comes aboard cheers Welcome
(1) A bunch of us are about your age and did NOT grow up using computers.
(2) Well, of course the headers are leaking D'oh
Its a 454 after all Sorry
(3) Did you have to file some sort of "AES" form on line before you could cross the border?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Barthmobile.com!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard cheers CX, you did get a beauty.
Put some pictures up in the photo forum and show off a little. Best of luck with your new ride. Thumbs Up

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Report This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! You will love that tag axle.

I have done a few things to my 33, check out my threads, let me know if I can help.

Is that "CX" rider a CX500? One of my favorites!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5167 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post