Barthmobile Portal
1990 Barth (Regal?) for Sale - 31'

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6441087061/m/3343987487

03-31-2015, 01:41 PM
Steve VW
1990 Barth (Regal?) for Sale - 31'
You're doing fine so far. If you want to get to a specific person, click on their name. You will get a menu with profile (some have email address) or PM private mail options. Only that person will see the post.

When you receive a PM, on the Portal page top right column there will be an icon by Your Profile. Click on that to read the message.

When I need help with computers I ask a seven year old.. D'oh

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp
07-18-2015, 03:59 AM
CXRider
I have just arrived back in Kelowna BC with my 31 foot1990 Barth Regal SE w/tag axle. I bought it in Olympia WA, in March of this year and had to figure out all the details to get it legally into Canada and registered here.

I used Clearit.ca as the brokerage agent and it went very smoothly.

I would like to purchase the Barth Binders and DVD that the site offers, who do I get in touch with now to do this?

Also, always looking for manuals, none came with the coach. Found a few online but most I'm still looking for, has anyone a Sharp Carousel II, model R-9H80 manual? The over the stove one in my Barth is like new but I don't know how to work it.

Got lots of pictures of the Barth inside and out is there an easy way to post these to the site, like attaching them to a post like this?

Looking forward to speaking to more owners about their coaches, hopefully I will learn something.
07-18-2015, 02:29 PM
Rusty
quote:
I would like to purchase the Barth Binders and DVD that the site offers, who do I get in touch with now to do this?

Send a PM to Bill N Y; I don't know if there are any binders left. DVDs are usually burned when ordered, but I also don't know if Bill is doing them anymore.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
07-19-2015, 12:20 AM
CXRider
Thanks!
07-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Rusty
Note that Bill NY has a full plate lately, so it may be some time before he responds.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields