Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
1972 Barth Continental Excellent Shape
 Login now/Join our community

posted
http://swv.craigslist.org/rvs/5538262430.html

• The lowest value according to NADA is $8500 and the suggested retail value is $15,000.
• Not even 35,000 miles. Mostly original interior, excluding minor details like the floating wood floor and refrigerator which works great but has a small dent in front. Tires are a little over a year old. The interior/exterior are in excellent shape. It's not perfect but close to it. The engine runs great, but it needs a heater coil. It's leaking a tiny bit of anti-freeze. We drove it up and down some of the steepest mountains in West Virginia and it did GREAT. The temperature gauge needs replaced is the only other issue it has.
• Plumbing, electrical, tanks, generator, batteries, AC, roof, etc. is all great. The small cap to the water tank on the side is missing but isn't a big deal.
ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK AND MANUALS INCLUDED.
I recently bought it to take across county, but decided I need something smaller. It attracts a lot of positive attention due to the condition and classic beauty. Would be a great restoration project because most of the work is done! Also great for a family just looking for an RV ready to go.

Im sure its the 22'ft model. Confused

You can reach me at 304-646-1687 http://swv.craigslist.org/rvs/5538262430.html

Posts: 3 | Location: Maxwelton, WV | Member Since: 04-13-2016Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sandra_in_WV:
http://swv.craigslist.org/rvs/5538262430.html

• The lowest value according to NADA is $8500 and the suggested retail value is $15,000.
• Not even 35,000 miles. Mostly original interior, excluding minor details like the floating wood floor and refrigerator which works great but has a small dent in front. Tires are a little over a year old. The interior/exterior are in excellent shape. It's not perfect but close to it. The engine runs great, but it needs a heater coil. It's leaking a tiny bit of anti-freeze. We drove it up and down some of the steepest mountains in West Virginia and it did GREAT. The temperature gauge needs replaced is the only other issue it has.
• Plumbing, electrical, tanks, generator, batteries, AC, roof, etc. is all great. The small cap to the water tank on the side is missing but isn't a big deal.
ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK AND MANUALS INCLUDED.
I recently bought it to take across county, but decided I need something smaller. It attracts a lot of positive attention due to the condition and classic beauty. Would be a great restoration project because most of the work is done! Also great for a family just looking for an RV ready to go.

Im sure its the 22'ft model. Confused

You can reach me at 304-646-1687 http://swv.craigslist.org/rvs/5538262430.html

It wont allow me to edit my post. I wanted to add that I'm asking $5000. It says "Continental" on the side of the door, but Im not seeing any others listed as so. It's a motor home, not a trailer. The owners manual calls it a 22-Limited edition. It has the dinette on the side and the bathroom in the very back. It's very nice, just too big for me to drive. Looking for something much smaller. The craigslist link has photos. BTW, the awning is brand new.

Posts: 3 | Location: Maxwelton, WV | Member Since: 04-13-2016Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Please see the information on the Barth coaches for sale page. Thank you in advance.

"When placing an ad, it is recommended that you place good contact information in the initial post. Guest do not have access to the PM feature. That feature is for our registered members only. Because of repeated instances of improper listings (1, 2, 3, 4), and in the interest of protecting our members, the "Data Tag" number is now required for "All New Listings". Please read the tutorial titled: Barths for Sale Suggestions."

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I spoke with this member and she has sold the Barth. She will try to get the data tag posted from the new owner.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Report This Post