Search
Notify
Tools
1979 27'Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted
Well we have decided to part with our Barth.Robin really loves our Barth But our friend has a motor home we house for him and i keep up and I Have been tinkering with ours for some time now and it is time for the fruit of my labor to be enjoyed by someone who has the same love for such a quality built machine as a Barth. The person we purchased this from did many changes and upgrades and I have made a few more.IT is probably one of the best ones I have seen for the age. I work for on motor homes and really enjoy them.If someone is interested contact me by Phone my # is area xxx-xxx-xxx and i can tell you more of what you want to know about it.It is a rear bath with twin bunks which for us just does not work.I am in the process of installing a whole new dash look to include a flat screen TV built into the dash will have to see it to believe it.I can provide pictures I don't know how to put them on this sight. our asking price will be 14,500 and we will be willing to listen to any reasonable offer.Thank You, Richard, Robin and two very spoiled Shelties

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
Picture of Lorelei
posted Hide Post
Hi! Saw your ad in the "Barths for Sale" section of Barthmobile website and as we're in the market for a Barth, we're wondering if you'd be willing to email us some pics? Looking forward to seeing more of a well-loved coach.
Lorelei
email: Modmermaid@yahoo.com

Posts: 38 | Location: Point Arena, CA | Member Since: 06-03-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply what pictures would you like? If you are looking for a very well cared for motor home you will like this one. Let me know what you want and if you would like to talk to me you may call me @ xxx-xxx-xxx I will be off from work until Tuesday.

Thanks Richard

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
This coach is no longer for sale.

They have decided to keep the coach!

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post