Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
AZ ~ 1973 Barth 25 Foot
 Login now/Join our community

posted
No activity

I have a 1973 barth that I would like to sell. info I know as of now. I will post more this weekend including pics. This unit was owned by my dad a mechanic and is now owned by me, I am a rv tech/service manager with 15 years of rv experience in all fields,

26' ?, chevy 454, runs great, newer fridge, 2000 watt heart inverter, onan genset, interior needs work I do have a 6' leather jacknife sofa with drawer in the bottom, as well if needed i can replace the flooring with whatever is needed, newer tires in excellent shape, rear storage as well as pod on roof, windshield cover, 4 newer 6 volt interstate batteries,

make offers!

my email is dyardhmm@hotmail.com

Posts: 6 | Location: MESA, AZ | Member Since: 03-10-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
could you please send some photos,we are interested in a 25',we are in New Mexico..thanks,cindy

Posts: 4 | Location: t or c new mexico | Member Since: 02-15-2010Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I have several images that were forwarded to me. Here is the email.
quote:
here are some pics of the unit, it is under construction to say the least, I am replacing all of the restroom panels and items, as well as the kitchen I will post more pics when done
Looks like he is really polishing it up nicely. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the engine original?mileage?Is the motor a rebuilt and does it burn oil?water tanks etc? electrical.Is the awning in good shape? Does it have an overdrive?Thanks,Cindy from New Mexico.

Posts: 4 | Location: t or c new mexico | Member Since: 02-15-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
is there a ph nu where you can be reached?

Picture of Lyn
posted Hide Post
SmilerHello...

Can you tell me if you still have your 1973 BARTH Coach for sale? (I also sent you an email)
...so, hope to hear from you soon...

Computer
thanks...Lyn

Posts: 1 | Location: Clearlake Oaks, California | Member Since: 05-17-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry everyone been out of the game for a while, I have replaced the carpeting, recovered the front seats and refubished the restroom and kitchen in the unit since my original post. I took it on a camping trip and we had a blast as a family, the coach ran very strong up hills had no issues, it was nice to be off the gorund with a furnace. The unit is still for sale if anyone is interested please let me know. I will post new pics of the interior within a week, as well I can set it up for paint if anybody is interested.

posted Hide Post
I sent you an email--I'm interested, and would love to come by and see what you have done. I'm in S. Scottsdale.

Thanks!
Dave

Posts: 9 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Member Since: 04-13-2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am selling the Barth for $5000 cash to the first person to show with cash in hand, let me now as soon as possible if interested.
Thank You
DYARDHMM@HOTMAIL.COM

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
New pictures.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post