Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Canada: 1976 22 ft Barth for Sale-
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a 1976 Barth for Sale. Due to health reasons I have to give this up. It sleeps 5 to 6 people a 3 pce bath, roof top and front dash air conditioner, Oman generator, newer tires (approx 4000 kms on them), cruise control, large windows, GMC 350 Hp rebuilt by factory motor, rebuilt transmission, GVW 10,500 lbs, 97,400 miles Front Air Rides, $10,00 or best offer.

contact me at pbryan60@hotmail.com I reside in Kenora, Ontario, Canada

posted Hide Post
Curious whether you have sold your 22' Barth. If you did, curious what you got for it, as we are in the market for something similar.

If you still have it, would love some pix.

Thanks,
Amy
Barth Wanna Be

Amy
Barth-wanna-be

Posts: 4 | Location: British Columbia | Member Since: 07-18-2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this coach sold? Also looking for interior pics

gerryW

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
A lot of times folks who post a BFS (Barth-for-Sale) here don't return to the forum often. I'd suggest using the email addy or calling Garry at 807-548-4198.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
In his ad he states body built by Greyhound bus for Barth. ??? Also, the only Oman generators I'm famiar with are the Jobsite style Colemans and Generacs that people drag to Talledega and fire up right next door, causing everyone within 200 feet to say "Oh Man!" This is a pretty nice looking coach though.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
my wife and i would like to come and take a look at this unit if it is still available. You can reach us at 1-586-863-3699 Note: I have talked to you about this coach before...mabey a year ago or so.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
found a barth 26 ft? dont know for sur man said he would take 5000. gonna take pics monday gas powered kinda rough started within the last year .. the gentelman has had a stroke so this barth has been without love .... ive been looking and looking for another sighting and this one is within in 10 miles of me ..

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post